Two Wheel Forums banner

Are you generally a hot or cold person?

• I'm always hot... is it me or do more people need to add some weight or somin!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Cold.. All the freakin time! Would somebody please put the heat to 75!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pretty average... never have to complaign much about it.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Not sure... I can't make ever make up my mind!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends! (please expain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you at home or at the office... in your car...on your bike... or where ever you may be.

Are you generally hot or cold?

I'm always hot..the wife is always cold. Therefore, I will try to make the room colder and tell her to add another shirt...

What about you guys?

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:whistle: :thumbs: :whore:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I try...

But seriously... if you don't live with a wife/gf you just may not understand the constant battle over the temp of the house.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I'm usually hot.

I am now a climate control baby. :whistle:
If I'm hot at work/home, I turn up the AC.
If I'm cold, I turn up the heat.

I sweat my a$$ off out in the hot sun. :sob:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I pretty much get my way but it sure does suck for the wife...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hot Hot and HOT, im usually sweating most of the time, in the summer AC is on all the time. my GF who im always with just learned that i am seriouse HOT most of the time so she just always has a hooded sweater everwhere we go. or a blinket. but i started to rub off on her casue now she has to ahve the ac on or a window open if its cold out with a fan blowing on her.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Hot or cold... my office is a brisk 71* (which is kind of high) all day every day... and my house is a cool 74* about normal... but I'm from Las Vegas...so I'm always cool.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Me, well I'm abnormal as most of you who have read my posts can agree with! It really doesn't matter to me, I guess that may be because my body temp is usually like 3-6 degrees LOWER than the average human (I have an average body temp of around 94-95degrees).

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
and this lower body temp is normal???? jsut curious cause this cant be healthy unless im wrong.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Im usually colder than everyone else. Some times im freezing when its nice and warm out. Few years ago my hands were eriely icy all summer, glad thats over.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Low said:
Hot or cold... my office is a brisk 71* (which is kind of high) all day every day... and my house is a cool 74* about normal... but I'm from Las Vegas...so I'm always cool.
That's fryin!! I keep the house no warmer than 70 and prefer 67 or 68 at night when I'm sleeping...

Programable thermostats are great... have it set down about 1 hour before going to bed and then have it come up about 30 mins before waking up... that way it's cold for sleeping and warm for the first step out from under the sheets!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
bumblebee said:
Like all fat people, I sweat, so I try to keep it cold enough to hang meat in the closets
:lol: :iagree:

Me hott....wifee cold. I call her my little portable F heater. :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
My wife likes it cold. She's always hot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.