Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I usually just was able to wear a like t-shirt underneath the jacket when I rode cause I'd get hot. I didn't want to put too much on cause of dehydration issues so yeah, I went out and got two of those "UnderArmor" shirts. WOW, they are great. They keep you really, really cool. So if anyone is hot when they ride, and I don't mean looks wise, get the "UnderArmor" shirts, especially if you're gonna ride for a long time. :2cents:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Sweat washes off, road rash doesnt! ;)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
I've been using the Under Armour for a while now. EVeryone makes copies of them now, too. YOu can get a Target brand sweat wicking polyester (that's what they are) shirt for $15 now.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
spend the money and get a JR or Speedrag mesh jacket... it will feel just as good as no jakcet but with the protection you need!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gas Man said:
spend the money and get a JR or Speedrag mesh jacket... it will feel just as good as no jakcet but with the protection you need!
Gas Man,

I already have an Icon TarMac Jacket and getting the Team Merc jacket. They are both mesh jackets and I like the Icon that I already have. I just like the UnderArmor shirts cause they keep you cool so you don't have to worry about sweating.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
yeah we have them for football they work great...........if you get the all weather brand they keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer :dthumb:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Gas Man said:
I ususally wear a Firstgear Mesh Jacket over an Underarmour / Colmax type shirt. Walmart always has the Starter brand shirts really cheap, and they're great for exercising.

In cooler weather, I wear the long-sleeve, thicker material version of these same exercise shirts as a base layer when I ride.

Works great!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya JK..but I may have to look into these other options as well.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
I'm with ya JK..but I may have to look into these other options as well.
oh dude if you havent tried underarmor then DEFINATLY buy a long sleeve one at like coplands or something (i dont know if you guys have as coplands) but a wal mart will have it too

get the long sleeve and it will feel uncomfortable at first but take a ride with it and you will LOVE it

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
I have some UA too, but with a good mesh jacket its not nessicary. under leather its more useful, but if im wearing leather then its too cold for UA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts