Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those of you REAL men that predered it lol how you like the upset of the couture match?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Bull first off :wtf: are you talkin about....second, if it's your fighting crap I'm going to thumb you on your skull! You already have like 13 threads on it!!!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Gas Man said:
Bull first off :wtf: are you talkin about....second, if it's your fighting crap I'm going to thumb you on your skull! You already have like 13 threads on it!!!
Then I am going to skull phuck you.. WTF are you talking about there Bull? ENGLISH - DO YOU SPEAK IT?

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:withstupi :bthorse:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
missed it

I wanted to catch the fight but got busy and forgot. How did it go? Standup, on the ground, bloody, and how did he get knocked out?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Gas Man and Double R, WTF. . only a commie wouldn't have watched that last night. I'm really disappointed in you guys. :whistle:
Man pig... I got too much other crap to do and stuff that I want to do that I don't get to do enough....like riding! I haven't rode my bike in a week and the weather has been about perfect... been workin too damn much... the damn MAN is holdin me down!!! Makin me work today, on A SUNDAY, WHILE MY WOS BROTHERN ARE OUT TEARIN IT UP!!!!!! :cursin: :cursin: &^%$##%^&^%$%^&*&&^(*)(@$#@[email protected]#[email protected]#$#$$#MOTHERFER*&*^&%%$##$^&BIETCH#%$%$$%^% :cursin: :cursin:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That sucks man.. I've been helping my g/f move in, but I rode with some buddies for a while yesterday. I don't know if I have too much pressure in my rear tire or if bridgestones just suck, but it's getting squirelly in corners. Then again I haven't set up the suspension yet either.

All of the fights last night were great. .a lot of brawling, some great submissions, etc.

Couture got knocked out with a right cross right on the chin, he buckled, went down, and was out. A few more hammer fists got in when he was on the ground and McCarthy stopped the fight. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I want to reply but I'm still trying to figure out what this thread is about. :leaving:

:sorry: :D
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :zowned: Where's the spitting my drink all over the keyboard smiley? :lol:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:withstupi :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Captain Morgan said:
idk what that is??? lol sorry guys... i think i meant ordered it

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JK_DILLA said:
I wanted to catch the fight but got busy and forgot. How did it go? Standup, on the ground, bloody, and how did he get knocked out?
well it was great....courture stunned lidell so lidell went back and couture attacked (standup) and then lidell got a lucky hit and knowcked the hell out of him he was out for like 2 minutes

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gas Man said:
Man pig... I got too much other crap to do and stuff that I want to do that I don't get to do enough....like riding! I haven't rode my bike in a week and the weather has been about perfect... been workin too damn much... the damn MAN is holdin me down!!! Makin me work today, on A SUNDAY, WHILE MY WOS BROTHERN ARE OUT TEARIN IT UP!!!!!! :cursin: :cursin: &^%$##%^&^%$%^&*&&^(*)(@$#@[email protected]#[email protected]#$#$$#MOTHERFER*&*^&%%$##$^&BIETCH#%$%$$%^% :cursin: :cursin:
well then shut up and dont complain about it :nonod: :screwy: :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ShanMan14 said:
I want to reply but I'm still trying to figure out what this thread is about. :leaving:

:sorry: :D
whats up then shan ???? lets throw down hommie :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Pigface1 said:
That sucks man.. I've been helping my g/f move in, but I rode with some buddies for a while yesterday. I don't know if I have too much pressure in my rear tire or if bridgestones just suck, but it's getting squirelly in corners. Then again I haven't set up the suspension yet either.

All of the fights last night were great. .a lot of brawling, some great submissions, etc.

Couture got knocked out with a right cross right on the chin, he buckled, went down, and was out. A few more hammer fists got in when he was on the ground and McCarthy stopped the fight. :thumbs:
Girfriend moved in no more riding and no more watching fights.. Hope you like holding purses at malls, chick flicks and "crafts".. When is the bike going up for sale?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah no crap MP!

Bull, so you're barkin up my tree and Shan's? :wtf: are you smoking... MP, I think we need to pay Bull a visit! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts