Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Republicans complain the about the "liberal media"; Fox News being the one exception. In print, it's the New York Times, on TV it's all of the three networks.

How and when did radio become the one media outlet the Right controls? Conservatives rule the airwaves with Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz, Glenn Beck, G. Gordon Liddy and the list goes on and on.

The only liberal radio show is the laughable "Air America" or whatever it's called, Al Franken runs. In terms of audience exposure, the fledgling network reaches about 27 people.

There are times when I watch network news and I can't stand the slant they portray. I do find myself turning to Fox more often. That said, there are times when the radio talk shows are so ridiculous I just laugh and turn the channel.

But, back to my original question. When was it decided that radio would be the outlet for the Right and other media the outlet for the Left?

·
Registered
196 Posts
look like no one cares man lol i cant stand either of those doods and i wont be voting

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I find myself on Fox News, more often than not as well..I like the way they portray the news, and i guess if it leans more towards my end of the political spectrum, that would be a reason as well..

i hate radio talk shows.. :rant:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Did you guys hear about that large tv network that wants to air a documentary on Kerry's crappy military career. And all these democrat fouckers are PISSED!!! and trying to stop it!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Did you guys hear about that large tv network that wants to air a documentary on Kerry's crappy military career. And all these democrat fouckers are PISSED!!! and trying to stop it!

I heard that last nite!! You knew the democrats would be all over that one! but either way, if there was one about how bush is..oh wait there already was!!!! that ones ok though :tt:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts