Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to put my bike in my sig but i dont know how!!!! like twisty kinda but how do you do it

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Click on User CP. Click on Edit Signature. Click on Insert Image.(Its the little yellow square under the size drop down) Add your pic here. :dthumb:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
The image has to be hosted somewhere, then you just use the IMG tags just like you were linking a picture.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
The image has to be hosted somewhere, then you just use the IMG tags just like you were linking a picture.

Yeah...can't forget that. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah but my bike isent hosted anywere!!! it is just a pic off my camara

so can i post MY bike or do i have to find one just like it and post it??

·
Premium Member
11,484 Posts
yes

just copy link location and stick it in image tages in your sig.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
It really is as simple as adding it to a post. The only problem is your sig is limited in space.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Ok, so I tried it and nothing is showing up. I used the insert image and copied the link, first from the gallery. The red X appeared. I then tried it with linking the pic from my yahoo album. Again, nothing. Do I need to resize that pic? What's the size limit?

Edit - I see my yahoo link, not what I wanted. Can I just copy and paste the pic?

·
20,168 Posts
EIDROEDYR said:
Ok, so I tried it and nothing is showing up. I used the insert image and copied the link, first from the gallery. The red X appeared. I then tried it with linking the pic from my yahoo album. Again, nothing. Do I need to resize that pic? What's the size limit?
Try it with a TWF pic.

·
20,168 Posts
Oh yea. you need the pic URL. Not the page its on. Right click pics and click properties then copy the url.

·
Premium Member
11,484 Posts
VolEngineer said:
http://www.twowheelforum.com/photopost/direct_data/522/medium/sideview.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

use this, just add a ] to the end

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah so, it still doesn't work with yahoo for some reason. I resized it and uploaded it to my yahoo album. I inserted the pic URL and no go. Can you resize a pic already in the gallery or will I need to upload the smaller version?

·
Premium Member
11,484 Posts
use putfile.com, you can post it there and it will give you a forum link to post in your sig. I doubt yahoo allows hotlinking.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts