Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Matt........

...if it had to be any team, atleast it was yours. New England 20 @ Pittsburg 34. Congrats to you

·
Registered
396 Posts
ha ha ha ha, just put one up. LOL

·
Registered
396 Posts
Easy now, we had a GREAT run. Had to give one up sooner or later.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah, still very impressive! I'm just a Lions fan.. I enjoy others losing too :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'm sure he was doing the happy dance and swinging his Terrible Towel!!! Goooo Steelers!! At least your damn team won.

F*in 49ers!! *grumbles gripes* :leaving:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Thanks jdog,

Well you know...it was on today, we were firing on all cylinders for most of the game. 6-1 Baby!!! Sacks, Turnovers, Pressure, Running Game, Passing, TD's...it was all on fire today! And oh yeah, it all kinds of fired up, waving my Terrible Towel, screaming my brains out!! I had a blast.

But I'll give it up to the Pats. too.... 21 straight wins, and NFL record! Bellicheck is definately a defensive mastermind! :cheers: I pity the rams next week though!! Brady and company will be out for blood! :eek:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!!

THE STREAK STOPPED HERE!!!

I'll enjoy this one till tomorrow, then its back to work preparing for Philly! Geez, 2 unbeatens in 2 weeks! 1 down 1 to go! Yikes, :eek:

·
Registered
392 Posts
God blessed this house today. Thank God!!!!! We can sleep in peace tonight! :dthumb: :clap: :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
God blessed this house today. Thank God!!!!! We can sleep in peace tonight! :dthumb: :clap: :cheers:
Yeah, that definately puts N4S in a good mood....I didn't watch the game, but I seen the highlights and it looked like the Steelers tore it up!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
The Bus has really impressed me, and he's not the sole ground power either. I'm way excited by the Steeler prospects for the year.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah, its definately firing on all cylinders right..just gotta keep a level head about this, and keep doing what we're doing, and who knows what may happen..and i'll leave it at that! :D

Duce has been the best FA pickup in years for us..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts