Two Wheel Forums banner

How often do you update your gear?

  • Continuously, it never ends

    Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Once a year or less

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Once a year or more

    Votes: 7 14.6%
  • What gear? Gear is for whimps!

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Whenever I see something I like.

    Votes: 16 33.3%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
I am constantly looking for good deals on gear, when I find it I buy, somethings wear out so I replace gear as needed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,886 Posts
SVupON1 said:
I am constantly looking for good deals on gear, when I find it I buy, somethings wear out so I replace gear as needed.
:withstupi Yeah, if I can get a good deal I'll scoop it up and put it on reserve.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Seems just like my work clothes...I'm constantly buying more and more gear...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Gas Man said:
Seems just like my work clothes...I'm constantly buying more and more gear...

Does that mean u have a walk-in closet just for gear??
:lol:

I hope ya cut the women some slack for their collections of stuff. :wink:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
No I don't but I need it for my other clothes...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,394 Posts
Leathers and boots, I get repaired. After breaking them in, I ain't getting new ones. Gloves about every three years. Helmet about every five years. Bike every 16 years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
No Worries said:
Leathers and boots, I get repaired. After breaking them in, I ain't getting new ones. Gloves about every three years. Helmet about every five years. Bike every 16 years.
man I can't keep gear that long. I had to replace my icon gloves after 1 year, the rate I am going on helmets it's going to be one a year. I am on my 3rd helmet. the dealt with the KBC long enough for 2 years. a bike...well i plan on upgrading from the SV to a R1 in 07...so that's 4 years.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top