Two Wheel Forums banner

How popular is your name?

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  gtowntt 
#1 ·
#5 ·
fatburg said:
#49 for male, #1229 for female, #203 for last name. Hmmm, I never even thought of it as a girl's name...I kinda like it.
Your name must be Ryan. I was just about to post the stats for my name, and saw them in your post first.

#6 ·
But what is the 3rd most popular last name?

I found that Smith is #1, Johnson is #2, and Jones is #4.

#8 · (Edited)
Christopher is the 11th most popular male first name in the United States; frequency is 1.035%; percentile is 24.220

Or

Chris is the 96th most popular male first name in the United States; frequency is 0.197%; percentile is 58.761

I can't believe my last name was even on there but....it was...
is the 65,672nd most popular last name (surname) in the United States; frequency is 0.000%; percentile is 88.110
Just for fun....I'll add my nick name...BirDman wasn't on there...but here's the short version:

Bird is the 972nd most popular last name (surname) in the United States; frequency is 0.012%; percentile is 43.046

#9 ·
60th most popular last name in men, 1836 most popular first name in women. thats my last name. and my first name is the 5th most popular name for men, 1118 most popular first name for women, and 731st most popular last name for men. that was kinda cool

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.