Step 2. Drive VERY FAST
Step 3. Watch people freak out.
Step 4. Tell the nice officer you thought they
were real.

(scroll down)

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
When I say those (last year) I wanted to tie them to my bike... and always look back every few seconds while I pass a car....:lol: :lol:

So anybody know where I can get some?? :whistle:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
2WT...now that's some funny stuff!!! :lol:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Someone find those online. I'll order me a couple, tie them to the 7R, and ride it to work in Detroit rush hour everyday!!! That will be some funny shyt.

:flush:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
i want some :dthumb:

·
Registered
708 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Saw those a while back maybe 6 monthes ago, thought that was here but maybe it was riderforums.com

Would be fun for bout 10 minutes though. if i remember right they are like $70 or something for a set. Bit to expensive for something ud get sick of right away... theyd drag too bad and pull on ya to carve cnayons with em or waste your time touring at the expensiveof the bike not feeling right.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Too funny.. No no no Chev - not Detroit - Dearborn bro.. Of course then no one would think anything was amiss if you drove around Dearborn like that..

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
Saw those a while back maybe 6 monthes ago, thought that was here but maybe it was riderforums.com

Would be fun for bout 10 minutes though. if i remember right they are like $70 or something for a set. Bit to expensive for something ud get sick of right away... theyd drag too bad and pull on ya to carve cnayons with em or waste your time touring at the expensiveof the bike not feeling right.
You put helium in them so they float. :thumbs:
My luck I would get a ticket for obstructing traffic and or one for littering. Because they came loose at speed. :whistle: :lol:
It would be worth it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
LOL thats great... im pretty sure that was the site at one time.. but like all names including Action in the site.. some certain ppl bought it and made it into a compleltey different site

1 - 20 of 27 Posts