Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to Observe Thanksgiving

Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.

Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.

Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.

Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.

Count your health instead of your wealth.

~~Author Unknown~~

Count your days riding a motorcycle a good day;
Count your broken bones when it doesn't go your way.

;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
im thankful I can ride a motorcycle!! ;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Count the amount of total suckiness that will prevail over the Cowboys - 49ers game. lol

count on one hand the number of wins they'll have between them at the end of the season..

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
im thankful I can ride a motorcycle!! ;)
I am thankful I am riding a motorcycle today while Twisty and Gas Man are shoveling snow!! What is it today guys...25 and snowing??? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Pigface1 said:
Count the amount of total suckiness that will prevail over the Cowboys - 49ers game. lol
Ohhh God!! Don't remind me....*Sigh* My 49ers suck complete a$$ this year! I thought Rattay would show a little promise. ALl he showed me was, to quote Pigface, "Suckiness". :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Ohhh God!! Don't remind me....*Sigh* My 49ers suck complete a$$ this year! I thought Rattay would show a little promise. ALl he showed me was, to quote Pigface, "Suckiness". :lol:

he has no help either though, no running game, no decent defense and no WR's.... but atleast its thanksgiving football..

which, btw, wont be the same with madden and summerall's 8 leg'd turkey.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
he has no help either though, no running game, no decent defense and no WR's.... but atleast its thanksgiving football..

which, btw, wont be the same with madden and summerall's 8 leg'd turkey.. :lol:
:lol: Yeah but ya know what....I'm excited for football tomorrow. I LOVE watching football on holidays. My mom always said I should've bee a dude. WTF!!! Just because I'm a chick and like to hang with the guys and watch football, doesn't mean I should be a dude!!! :rofl:

Allen would be screwed if I didn't love sports...I could be one of those wives that say, "Jeebus! Football on that damn TV again." Then sotrm off and throw all his clothes out the window. BUT I'm not so it's all good. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
you'll have a head start on throwing his clothes out the window tomorrow, cuz u know guys always undo their pants button to make more room after eating.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
you'll have a head start on throwing his clothes out the window tomorrow, cuz u know guys always undo their pants button to make more room after eating.. :lol: :lol:
LMAO!!!!! Now all they have to do is put their hands down their pants and we can classify them as AL Bundy. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LMAO!!!!! Now all they have to do is put their hands down their pants and we can classify them as AL Bundy. :lol:

yeah, every guy does that!!!! its a classic relaxation move.. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I am thinkful that I get to work all day tomorrow and get paid time and a half plus another 8 hrs added on my paycheck. I love holidays. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I am thinkful that I get to work all day tomorrow and get paid time and a half plus another 8 hrs added on my paycheck. I love holidays. :D

but ur better half don't.. :luck: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bumblebee said:
I am thankful I am riding a motorcycle today while Twisty and Gas Man are shoveling snow!! What is it today guys...25 and snowing??? :lol: :lol:
bEE i THOUGHT i LIKED YOU! i THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE GUY!! damn DID i GET THAT ONE ALL WRONG!! :rant: :bash:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
need4speed750 said:
but ur better half don't
OOOHH Yes, I like it... especially since that paycheck comes to me baby!!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
bEE i THOUGHT i LIKED YOU! i THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE GUY!! damn DID i GET THAT ONE ALL WRONG!! :rant: :bash:
dont worry gas man..i'll save some snow and bring it down the gap for the rally...we'll fix his arse!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts