You better keep up on current news. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 :thumbs:
Turns out Bush wanted Americans to believe this little white lie :crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
jetskifast said:
You better keep up on current news. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 :thumbs:
Turns out Bush wanted Americans to believe this little white lie :crazy:

hence the reason this politically opinioned, yet closed mouth for the sake of all virgin ears, TWF dude, keeps his mouth shut, the majority of the time on this subject. ;)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Saying Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 is like saying Marlyn Manson is a good Christian boy. It is simply untrue. You want to know the truth about the start of the Iraq war?

1979 Jimmy Carter's adminstration decided to fund Iraq in their war against Iran due to Iran was then our "enemy". This is even though half the adminstration said no fund Iran because Iraq is a bigger threat in the long run.

The Reagan adminstration continued to fund Sadam Hussein and Iraq - money, weapons, training. It was already a done deal to back out would have meant disaster. After 7 long years this aid was cut off and Iraq was left to its own devices.

The Bush family long has been known to be intimate with another of the United States enemies - Saudi Arabi. Zapta Oil now known as Pennzoil was the beginning of this. Saudi Arabi spent $200 billion on US Military Equipment and bases for American Troops. The Saudi Arabi royal family and Bin Laden family invested over $200 billion in the United States business ventures, etc. This all started in Houston, Texas. This is not something that is highly publicized and definately not common knowledge.

So now you look at the Gulf War - Iraq invaded Kuwait and threatened our ally / enemy Saudi Arabi. We went in and the Gulf War ensued. But George H W Bush had the opportunity to take out Sadam and opted not to. So basically we bombed alot of rocks and left rubble where there was a ghetto anyways and left unfinished business.

After the Gulf War Iraq was supposed to allow UN Inspectors into the country to make sure they were not building WMDs. So you are going to tell me the whole Clinton adminstration and the beginning of Bush's was not enough time to let them comply? I think not. 9 years is more than enough time. Iraq snubbed their nose at the UN and the world, including the United States and forced our hand at going against the UN who wanted to "wait" and wasn't convinced at a time when the terrorist threat was very real. Does nobody remember this? 9-11. "The Maginificent 19". 14 of them were Saudis - that is an entirely different issue but they were all Muslims and they were dancing in the streets of Baghdad under the regime of Hussein when the twin towers fell. There is documented evidence that terrorist camps existed and continue to exist in Iraq. Do you think that all the world's terrorists flocked to Baghdad after we invaded Iraq? No they were already there and they are desperate now and cowardly terrorist agenda is to put up a big show when they are close to defeat - they are doing that now with car bombings, etc. They are doing that because we are growing closer by the day to snuffing them all out. Remember during the Gulf War and this Operation Iraqi Freedom that even after our troops were minutes from Baghdad and all but secured success Sadam was broadcasting the "infidels" have been defeated, etc. It is all a big show - that is their game. Afghanistan is harboring terrorists. Syria is harboring terrorists. Pakistan is harboring terrorists. Iraq was harboring terrorists and they continue to exist there.

So want to know what started the war in Iraq? Go back to the 1970s and start there. Even before 1979. Maybe somewhere around the formation of OPEC. We have created the monsters of this world - Afghanistan - the taliban, Iraq - Sadam Hussein, Syria - the many terrorist organizations bribed by both Saudi Arabi and the United States who know of their activity but turn a blind eye to it as long as they leave us alone, Pakistan - same story as Syria, China, North Korea, Saudi Arabi - the list goes on. We sold our technology to countries like China and North Korea for a mere pittance and now we are left standing in this world we have created and it is set to destroy us. The Republicans and Democrats alike have equal amounts of blood on their hands.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Let me add one thing that I meant to but got sidetracked in my own rhetoric:

Can anyone Democrat or Republican tell me that when something that has never happened in the history of this country such as 9-11 happens and the blood of the dead innocent people is still fresh on your hands and you have a terrorist Osama Bin Laden and you have an evil dictactor that for all rights was or was attempting to stockpile weapons to destroy us that you would not have done the exact thing Bush did? He had no other choice. The American people want action. Bush did what he had to do to protect this country. Of course then once it doesn't go quite our way the Generation Xers and Pepsi Generation idiot box brainwashed morons of this country start to waffle and say wait what are we doing this should be done - well sometimes sh!t takes hard work and you have to roll up your sleeves and get it down - progress is being made but it doesn't happen overnight. These terrorists are breed by the millions and Muslim is the fastest growing religion. They are breed from birth to hate us and they are brainwashed that we are infidels, etc.

So before you make inane comments like "I don't like the war in Iraq, Bush is an idiot" - try something different, something that Kerry and his chronies are not capable of and that is intelligent thought.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yes we are still awaiting an intelligent response from Mr. Pro Kerry. Still not sure what the "plan" is. Still not sure what concrete evidence that you claim you have that Iraq had "nothing" to do with 9-11 and doesn't use chemical weapons. All I ever see is juvenile type name calling on your behalf. Please enlighten me oh mignon of Michael Moore and guru of all that is governmental knowledge. Please tell me the tales of why John Kerry is a super hero and not the moron I see him to be. I have nothing but time.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
double2000r6 said:
Yes we are still awaiting an intelligent response from Mr. Pro Kerry. Still not sure what the "plan" is. Still not sure what concrete evidence that you claim you have that Iraq had "nothing" to do with 9-11 and doesn't use chemical weapons. All I ever see is juvenile type name calling on your behalf. Please enlighten me oh mignon of Michael Moore and guru of all that is governmental knowledge. Please tell me the tales of why John Kerry is a super hero and not the moron I see him to be. I have nothing but time.
Double
Care to tell us how Iraq was going to send WMD to United States :lol:
Better yet, tell us what happened to those WMD located in Iraq :lol: I bet you have more info on WMD in Iraq than CIA :thumbs:
People like you need to look at facts, not BS fed to them :smash:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
jetskifast said:
Double
Care to tell us how Iraq was going to send WMD to United States :lol:
Better yet, tell us what happened to those WMD located in Iraq :lol: I bet you have more info on WMD in Iraq than CIA :thumbs:
People like you need to look at facts, not BS fed to them :smash:
Oh right how soon we forget the Iran-Iraq war when Iraq was using WMD on a daily basis. How soon we forget our own government sent Iraq the necessary materials and info to make WMD. The CIA knows. The government knows. The American sheep have no idea. You are nothing more than one of those sheep. The media is spinning off on this whole WMD deal and you are buying into their BS. There is no question that Iraq had or didn't have WMD - they did have them. The media is just blowing this all out of proportion. I could get you names, one of which is Oliver North, that could testify to the fact that the United States aided Iraq in making WMD. Would you care me to drop some names and more info? Yet again another worthless post by you - where is your pro-Kerry informative post that I keep requesting. What is his great PLAN. Why, other than ignorance of the facts, are you so Anti-Bush? I am waiting to be enlightened and thus far you disappoint me time and time again probably just like John Kerry does with his wife in the sack.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Not to interrupt your little feud, but it's gettin a little deep in here. I dont know how historians will write about the start of the war, but they definitely need to write about the tactics used to get the Iraqi troops to surrender.
I was driving home from somewhere a few months ago and I had my little sister in the car with me, and we were listening to 105.7 the X (a local rock station). Anyways, between songs, the d.j. came on the radio and started talking about the war. I was about to turn the station, when I heard the words Barney and Iraq in the same sentence. (Sorry to all of you who already heard this) So anyways, appparently some U.S. troops had been "babysitting" some Iraqi troops, and for several weeks, I guess, they had been alternating between Metallica songs and Barney songs, and finally the Iraqis couldn't take it anymore, and surrendered. How bout that for some war tactics! Kill'em all! Kill'em all! I love you, you love me! I would defintitely like to see that in my son's history books in the future! :dthumb:
Ok guys, you may resume your jabbing :wink:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Unfortunately, if things in this country don't change, they'll probably have Michael Moore write the section in the schoolbooks as to why we went to war in Iraq and it'll be complete and total BS liberal propeganda...

Ooh, I shouldn't have read this thread... :( Gotta get ready for work. To answer the original question, it will NOT be recorded accurately in the mainstream liberally biased publications, that's for sure...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
stevnmd said:
Unfortunately, if things in this country don't change, they'll probably have Michael Moore write the section in the schoolbooks as to why we went to war in Iraq and it'll be complete and total BS liberal propeganda...

Ooh, I shouldn't have read this thread... :( Gotta get ready for work. To answer the original question, it will NOT be recorded accurately in the mainstream liberally biased publications, that's for sure...

this thread, and the presidential debates one can really get ya fired up, no matter what side u r on..hence I just read them, but generally steer clear of shooting my mouth off...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
...I just read them, but generally steer clear of shooting my mouth off...

And yet you still continue to post in both of them. :D :dthumb: You know we love picking on you. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah well..I know in my :2cents: here and there, but I generally dont get too fired up or I'll end up saying something I regret. so ya know :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts