Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Tropical storm Cindy is pounding away at the southern mid states.... :readng: :cursin:

Shan how is it down there?

Bee have you been seeing anything?

Oh, and for once, it rocks to be in Michigan! :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I heard that one city got 5" of rain in 90 mins. And they compared it to Chicago which gets about 5" of rain in about 5 months.... that's :crazy:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah I heard that one city got 5" of rain in 90 mins. And they compared it to Chicago which gets about 5" of rain in about 5 months.... that's :crazy:
That's Nutz! We haven't got that much rain in the past 2 months all together. We just had a down pouring spotty thunderstorms yesterday, and last night, that blows I wanted to ride, or atleast take the bike out of my truck, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen today either unless this overcast goes away.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Most of Trop. storm Cindy hit West of us, in La, and Ms.... We got some wind, I found tree limbs down in my yard this morning, but the storm has slipped past Tally...again... :dthumb: But we are watching the D storm...Hey GasMan, can we come stay with you if our house gets blown away???

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I seen Dennis coming your way.

Yeah sure bring the bee up with ya. I'll pull out the futon!

·
Registered
543 Posts
You guys still have SNOW?!!!

Jeebus! :cursin: :cursin:

You should ALL come out this way. We may get rain but we don't get snow (more than once every 2yrs or so) and we certainly don't get trop. storms/hurricanes/tornadoes....Jeez

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I LOVE natural disasters! They are great. I used to drive to the beach when I was in NY and sit there when a hurricane was comin' up the coast. Did it in lightining storms too! People thought I was nuts. I walked around the town in the rain, lightining and winds when I was in florida. When I was in Georgia, I went out when they had a hurricane come through Fort Benning. It was great. Natural disasters are great and if you can't or don't want to deal with them then MOVE! :2cents:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i absolutly hate hurricanes. i use to live in florida when hurricane andrew hit. luckly west plam beach didnt get destroyed but i went down to miami the next day to help friends of the family clean up and all i can say is wow i really hate hurricanes.
good luck to all that have to deal with them.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
Gotta love AZ...no freak mother nature crap.
Just hotter than shizat!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
yes but the hotter the weather the less clothes people wear...
:drool: :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Cindy skirted me to the east. Shan should be underwater by now.:D I used to love hurricanes and the sort till i got a house. Id go stand out in the winds and raing and see how far i could lean forward or run against the wind.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Thank's Cindy...

Just got home from work (I'm currently TDY to a navy base about 30 min's from my home!) and a limb of about 8 inches in dia. came down in the high winds that came thru this morning, barely missing my house ! It came to rest about 3 feet from the side of the house. Upon looking at the limb, it was apparently partialy split from the tree during Hurricane Ivan, and today's wind just finished the job !

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Gas Man said:
So Tropical storm Cindy is pounding away at the southern mid states.... :readng: :cursin:

Shan how is it down there?

Bee have you been seeing anything?

Oh, and for once, it rocks to be in Michigan! :dthumb:
Looks like another year of taxpayer paying for repairs :disapp:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah the city that got all the rain as I said was Hot-lanta! I guess it's not so hot now to live in At-lanta!

I don't mean to poke too much fun at the problems down there. I am seriously concerned for everybody. I hope everybody makes it out ok.

I too use to like storms and stuff until I got a house. Now I hate all that stuff... so worried that everything I've worked hard for will be ruined.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts