Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone deal with them before? I ordered a PCIIIr from them 2 weeks ago, and I've sent an e-mail asking about an estimated delivery date with no response yet. I've tried calling their toll free number which they have, but it doesn't work and when I call their local number it's all automated. If anyone has bought things from them please let me know they're a good company or if you know how to actually talk to a human person that would work, too. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I agree with speedwerks. They do ship right away and offer some great prices. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
Or speedwerks.com, which ships in one day, and we give a great deal for power commanders! :dthumb:
hey speedworks what is the cheapest helmet you have in XXL and it has to be blue!!can you PM me i am lookin to get a helmet but i am low on doe

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
Or speedwerks.com, which ships in one day, and we give a great deal for power commanders! :dthumb:
Yeah speedwerks is my current favorite! I recommend them over all others!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
These guys ripped me off. I think they went out of business. I filed a report with BBB-online, and they wouldn't respond to them either. Last time I checked, their website was down.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Anyone deal with them before? I ordered a PCIIIr from them 2 weeks ago, and I've sent an e-mail asking about an estimated delivery date with no response yet. I've tried calling their toll free number which they have, but it doesn't work and when I call their local number it's all automated. If anyone has bought things from them please let me know they're a good company or if you know how to actually talk to a human person that would work, too. Thanks.
Hey knyght i purchased a bike with PCIIIr and the kid prior to me lost the cd i was wondering if i could get a copy of the cd they send you.. willing to throw sum money for the cd and copy of the instruction manual

1 - 12 of 12 Posts