Two Wheel Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No WMD have been found, the war is costing us billions and for what? Bombing and deaths everyday. Just think of how else that money could be spent here at home on schools and roads and whatever else.

Sorry but it bothers me.:banghead:

·
Registered
196 Posts
You would rather have saddm build a nuclear stockpile and take down who he wants like kuwait? Sorry, but thats lame. Freedom is not free.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
BusaBabe said:
No WMD have been found, the war is costing us billions and for what? Bombing and deaths everyday. Just think of how else that money could be spent here at home on schools and roads and whatever else.

Its a no win war Buish got United States into, only going to cost us $trillions and many lost American lives :mad:
Plus Bush is the biggest liar America has ever seen.
Time to vote the chicken hawks out :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Were you crying foul when Clinton went into Kosovo? What about Haiti or Bosnia? What about when Saddam nearly committed genocide against the Kurds? If not, why not?

Jetskifast. . Bush did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Saddam went against everything he agreed to in 1991. He had warning after warning and still wouldn't inspectors back in. Maybe I'm missing something here....

Osama bombed the Trade Center in 93. Terry Nichols met with Al Qaeda members a year before the bombing here in OKC.

Clinton had several opportunities to kill him and he didn't. He had several opportunities to put his foot down with Saddam. He didn't. And where were all the cries when he sent troops to Kosovo?????

I voted Bush in 92, Clinton in 96, and Gore in 2000. . took a while, but finally I realized the bs the press and others were spewing. If Gore had won, we'd have met every demand Al Qaeda's had for the past 3 years. And Saddam would still be in power doing whatever he pleases.

What about these 4 nukes reportedly found last week?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...716&e=12&u=/nm/20040721/ts_nm/iraq_nuclear_dc

Of course they deny it, just like they denied the coalition was anywhere near Baghdad while we were yanking the Saddam statue down with a tank. lol

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
The united states is the most powerful nation in the world..and you can argue whether or not its our civic/moral duty to help nations in need...but when you go to war with a nation (desert storm) and the agreed upon conditions are not kept..then something, unfortunately, has to be done...

I mean, if it were up to me, I'd just dropt he damn bomb on Afganistan/Iraq, and get it over with..but thats just me venting...The war isn't gonna end if Kerry gets into the white house, and sooner or later we would have to get involved with it, like it or not...do I like the fact of war and our soldiers getting killed? of course not, I hate it..but this isnt a perfect world, and the assholes in the world creating havoc in the name of some made up god, or some holier-than-thou cause, is a fact of life, and will always be present to one degree or another. If we stand by idle, and do nothing, what are we going to do when somebody tries to invade/attack us..these alliances (which allbeit arent many right now, but thats a different topic) are valuable in more ways than most of us can comprehend.

Dont mistake me for some expert on war or politics..Im neither, by any stretch..just my 2 cents on the subject.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
this forum doesnt have good luck w/ political threads...

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
BusaBabe said:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: Hey did I mention that :iagree: ?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
There has been the recent findings of containers that CARRIED WMD... how much a consolation it is it opinion...

Not taking sides.. jsut updated info from last year...

and yeah this thread is better with facts.. we all know what opinoins are like....
Stick to bikes.... less emotionally attached arguments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
junk yard jon said:
just reading some older stuff.
Love reading my older posts about Bush, posts turn out to be true :mad:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
There has been the recent findings of containers that CARRIED WMD... how much a consolation it is it opinion...

Not taking sides.. jsut updated info from last year...

and yeah this thread is better with facts.. we all know what opinoins are like....
Stick to bikes.... less emotionally attached arguments
youre right, this subject is mortally attached to cliched dissent and fustian cheerleading.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Be carefull people...the very existance of this thread is nearly against TWF rules...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I dont like the fact that we are entering if were not already knee deep in a recession and Bush is speding millions of dollars a week in Iraq for their government.. :cursin: :cursin:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
TrzVpr said:
I dont like the fact that we are entering if were not already knee deep in a recession and Bush is speding millions of dollars a week in Iraq for their government.. :cursin: :cursin:
You might not have been awake in Economics class when they taught us that war helps the economy....

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
twisty said:
You might not have been awake in Economics class when they taught us that war helps the economy....
Wow it does? Oh yeah it opens up all those awesome jobs at burger king...

:leaving:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.