Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think about a 122 oclock bar.....how hard is it to install..... :sorry: im just drooling and thinking

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I knew you would want to start trashing the SV after see some stunts. :nonod:

Its not about cutting your tail to install the bar, but everything else that happens.
Like breaking the sub frame!
If you drop a bike at slow speed from a 12 o clock you get busted engine covers, radiator, broke and bent bars, levers and on and on.
It kills a bike and I would never buy a bike that even looked like it might have been stunted.
:nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay well i think you just talked me out of it right there.... :chill: i wasent goin to buy it without looking into it first.......i dident know you had to screw with all that...i figured you just bolt it on and go and take it off when done playin

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jeeps84 said:
I knew you would want to start trashing the SV after see some stunts. :nonod:

Its not about cutting your tail to install the bar, but everything else that happens.
Like breaking the sub frame!
If you drop a bike at slow speed from a 12 o clock you get busted engine covers, radiator, broke and bent bars, levers and on and on.
It kills a bike and I would never buy a bike that even looked like it might have been stunted.
:nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod: :nonod:
figured that part

thanx jeeps...... i am not goin to get it

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
The people that do stunts are ether stupid, have very deep pockets and or steal the parts needed to keep the bike going. :2cents:

No offence to the stunters but that's the way it is here. :crazy:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:nonod: :cry: oh well maybe later when i have money to play

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Bull just NO! You can get to that later..

Bull suffers from I'm invincable syndrome!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
12 oclock bars are not so you can slam on the throttle and toss the bike back, they are for slow speed stunting which also requires 905 cages wheich are an arm and a leg so you dont break you engine in half but then you have to worry about your engine mounts. and you will also need to put a rear sprocket on that is the size of a large dinner plate so that you can do low speed stunts and then you better never think of taking it on the highway casue it just wont do it.

BTW this is the kind of stuff you do when u dont have anythign else to spend money one or if you buy a used beat to shiot bike.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah I know Bee... sometime I wish I could be like that more now that I'm old and responsible.

Twisty, you really like that pic don't you!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
i can see it now- bull at 12. bull at 1. bull at 3, then 9, then 6.
That's funny JK!!! :lol:

Twisty... now now... :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts