Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it with people in the early morning when driving? Im a second shifter, so Im usually not even coherent at 6am, but I do get up early to take my other 2 kids to school a couple times a week...but anywho, my god, I start off down Rt.30 (main drag thru york) and the entire time, i've got people on my tail, cutting me off, swerving in and outta lanes, running stoplights!! I mean geez, I know im tired in the morning too, but use your head people. I was 10 over the speed limit on a more residential / business portion of 30, and I still had people riding my tail !!!

One lady, in an SUV, was riding my tail, she passed me, and I noticed it was her, a little girl in the front seat, and a baby in a car seat in the back too! :rant: This morning just seemed alittle worse than usual, I think everybody in york took and extra Stupid Vitamin this morning!!

It's worse when I ride my bike that early..but atleast then, I can lose them alot quicker if they start getting too close.

And this happens every time I get up early to drive!! Sorry, just had to vent there for a minute.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I think they just drive stupid all day long. I quite a few this morning on my way to work. One car in particular peed me off so bad I was screaming. (i musta look like a nut) All I have to say is..."GREEN LIGHTS WORK THE SAME IN EVERY STATE [email protected]$$" :lol: Whew I feel better now!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im constantly screaming at people.."It aint gonna get any greener if you water it a$$" ..that usually helps too. but at this point, i'd just settle for them to stop tailgating me all the time ...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It's all this Holiday stress starting to spool up with people! Not that it makes it better but that is part of the reason. It is going to just get worse as it gets closer to x-mas!!

Next time, just stop in the middle of the road, throw your hands up, then speed away. If that don't work do the same, come to a stop, put it in reverse and start inching back...they'll get the point really fast!!!

If that don't work, the next time, do the same, then put it back in park, go back there and tell them what's up...

If that don't work, do all that, and then instead of telling them what's up, RIP them out of their car and bounce their head off their hood!!

That should fix it!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Holidays are supposed to be the most joyous time of the year..but they bring out the worst in everybody. I can't stand "sunday drivers" as it is, but when you combine them with a month long fiasco of shopping trips everyday for countless people who should have to retake their drivers test in the first place, it's just a royal pain to deal with.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I hate what the media and the retail businesses make the holidays out to be!!! They have ruined the true meaning of the holiday, and the idea that we all have to buy everybody we know a present is a crock of shiet!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I hate when ppl act like this and now with the holidays here...there are more out on the streets and all of them need shot. All of them. Sorry. I feel better now. :)

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Im constantly screaming at people.."It aint gonna get any greener if you water it a$$" ..that usually helps too. but at this point, i'd just settle for them to stop tailgating me all the time ...
carry a handful of marbles in the car...when someone rides your bumper, toss 2,3 out your window like flicking a cigarette...they will back off

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh yeah that will ruin somebodies day!!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
bumblebee said:
carry a handful of marbles in the car...when someone rides your bumper, toss 2,3 out your window like flicking a cigarette...they will back off
LOL wow I never thought of marbles! I have been know to toss out a handful of change. LOL :lol: :lol: I may have to look into marbles.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oooo..marbles, change..hhmmm..yeah that'll work!!!! :redevil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts