Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nothing like bypassing a safety device!!!

·
Registered
955 Posts
the valve is in the off position...thats why its chained so that no one can turn it on.....its locked for safety reasons...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
guess somebody doesnt trust their employees! :lol:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
guess somebody doesnt trust their employees! :lol:
just safe practice...someone might not know theres a problem or someone is working on the gas system and turn it on..we have to lock and tag jet fuel, steam, hipressure air etc shut off valves when someone is working on the systems so that no one can turn the valve on and hurt or kill someone...could even be an osha requirement..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXRJack... you are right.... It's called Lock Out Tag Out... LOTO!

I know TONS about this. Especially sense I'm Gas Man and work for a gasoline pipeline company. There is alot more about safety then just LOTO!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Gas Man said:
GSXRJack... you are right.... It's called Lock Out Tag Out... LOTO!

I know TONS about this. Especially sense I'm Gas Man and work for a gasoline pipeline company. There is alot more about safety then just LOTO!
yup lockout tagout...i thought it was a GE term...pretty easy though seeing that the valve was closed and locked out.....

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
GsxrJack said:
yup lockout tagout...i thought it was a GE term...pretty easy though seeing that the valve was closed and locked out.....
ok guys u killed it with the technical **** :wink:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
GsxrJack said:
i know, but it would have been funnier if the valve was locked open :dthumb:
well hell we dident know that you should have said it was locked open then !!!!!!! :dupe:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts