Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
You guys are crazy... I'ld ride the He!! out of that...on Bike Weeks just because everyone would be looking at me... :whistle:

I know...I know...Attention Whore :whore:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
2FURYUS said:
Nice to look at....sucks for riding. :lol:
:withstupid:

Shanman, next time you're back in Phoenix try to check out Hacienda Motors (choppers?) in Scottsdale off of Frank Lloyd Wright. All choppers, but a lot of customs. You might like seeing them in person, there's some serious bikes there.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Low said:
You guys are crazy... I'ld ride the He!! out of that...on Bike Weeks just because everyone would be looking at me... :whistle:

I know...I know...Attention Whore :whore:

You gonna ride that from H-town to FL? :lol: :skep:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Different folks, Different Strokes...

I like it, but hey, I own a Goldwing, Harley, & a Sportbike ! WTF do I know.. :leaving:

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Hey, I think they're cool to look at. I like watchin' like OCC and West Coast Choppers on the Discovery channel. I think they are cool but not practical for me. I do like the no rear wheel hub though. Looks like one of those "It's for show, not for go things", much like many of the OCC "theme bikes".

Anyone know how you can turn an R6 into having like an MV Agusta rear? Like only having a one connection at the swingarm?

·
Registered
955 Posts
dont like the bikes but i love watching the shows that show them making it like occ, bike buildoffs etc...im just amazed what they can do with metal... :cheers:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Love to look at those crazy bikes.
Like the wheels! :dthumb:
Id hate to ride that bike. :skep:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Those wheels are actually a engineering marvel!

Oh, and I love the bikes and the shows. I will own a chopper one day... it will be my third bike in my garage!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Ok, can someone explain to me how that bike moves? Where is the chain, belt, whatever?? What the hell turns the rear wheel and how is it attached to the bike??

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Ok, can someone explain to me how that bike moves? Where is the chain, belt, whatever?? What the hell turns the rear wheel and how is it attached to the bike??
It don't need no chain!
They push it every where! :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts