1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Congrats Boss!!! Thats great!! another future rider is on the way!! :cheers:

·
Registered
396 Posts
congrats to the Shanman family, post pics of the ultrasounds. Those things are awesome nowadays, such detail.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:dthumb: :here: :dthumb:
:luck:
Congrads Shan...keep us up to date!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
WOW!! That is wonderful news! Congratulations.

jdog said:
post pics of the ultrasounds
u/s pics are awesome... here is a 3D U/S pic of our son Caleb (3months) and then a real pic of him when he was 3 days old. It was so cool!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Congratulations. This is one of the few times in life where being #2 is better than being #1. I too was born number 2, but I had more fun growing up than my older brother.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
AWWWWW!!! Congrats Shan!!!! That is very happy news!!! Congrats to the Mommy-to-be as well! :hug:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
392 Posts
Congratulations! You have more guts than we do! The one we have is birth control enough!! :lol: But anyways, congrats and have fun! :wink:

·
Registered
519 Posts
No Worries said:
Congratulations. This is one of the few times in life where being #2 is better than being #1. I too was born number 2, but I had more fun growing up than my older brother.
<butthead voice>Huh huh, huh huh. He said number 2. Huh huh, huh huh.</butthead voice>

Shan, awesome news :dthumb: And its supposed to be much easier the second time around right? I mean, at least you're expecting the time warp and nasty, sticky #2.

:luck:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Congratulations Shan. :dthumb: Way to go.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice work Chief, a few more years and you can start training the future 1st line for the Wings.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts