Two Wheel Forums banner

I like em bare

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
... I kinda like how bikes look with just unpainted plastic....

Like that is cool, but the black or battleship grey sometimes can look really cool!

:dthumb:

See less See more
#4 ·
If I were to have a bike just for the track...then I would go with the plain color and not a lot of stickers or any other stuff on it. Just plain one solid plastic. :thumbs:

That center stand is a few hundred dollors. But it only costs less then $50 for the material and to weld it together. LOL

#9 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
... I kinda like how bikes look with just unpainted plastic....

Like that is cool, but the black or battleship grey sometimes can look really cool!

:dthumb:
you have got to be the boringest person ever !!! jk that looks pretty cool i used to like the flashy kinda bikes but now i like the plain look or the naked look

#10 ·
Captain Morgan said:
Are you SUPAFLY for a white guy? :lol:

Funny you should ask, I am (didn't you see my pic int he TWF thread, that should clear things up), but thats beside the point...

Rumor has it that when careening around the racetrack, "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" is what Twisty sings in his head...

But I ain't been one to gossip so you didn't hear that from me...

#13 ·
When it's unpainted, doesn't that mean they just crashed and haven't had time to paint the new plastic? Or is that thinner plastic from an aftermarket company that you paint yourself? On airplanes, they found if you don't paint the plane you save hundreds or thousands of pounds in weight. Maybe they are trying to cut a few ounces.

#14 ·
No Worries said:
When it's unpainted, doesn't that mean they just crashed and haven't had time to paint the new plastic? Or is that thinner plastic from an aftermarket company that you paint yourself? On airplanes, they found if you don't paint the plane you save hundreds or thousands of pounds in weight. Maybe they are trying to cut a few ounces.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I prefer some color That thing is :yaewn: :nonod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.