Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gotcha, understand now.

Need4Speed,

Now do you understand why I'm post-whorin' up in here? There is like NOBODY here today and NOBODY posting. People just viewing, argh...

I'm bored people. I think I'm gonna go count the strands of carpet in my apartment.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
ooooh how about the ceiling...you know those little popcorn thingies...you should count those and then report back here and let us know how it went :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PhoenixGirlie said:
ooooh how about the ceiling...you know those little popcorn thingies...you should count those and then report back here and let us know how it went :lol:

Flat ceiling, sorry. I guess if I wanted, I could go outside and count the rocks since there is "desert landscaping" around the apartment complex. But I think I'd get the cops called if someone saw me outside doing that at 145AM.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PhoenixGirlie said:
How about the clouds? Or you could catch the moon..........
No. I was thinkin' about reading a book but then again, my attention span is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so short. I think I have like ADD and had it all my life. There are not many things that can keep my attention for long periods of time.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but Graffix, you are not the first person to do that. Gas Man was the original, you're just a copy cat :whore: . ;)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's just bordem... I haven't been posting much due to being outside more...it's been awesome here for the last few days!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Captain Morgan said:
Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but Graffix, you are not the first person to do that. Gas Man was the original, you're just a copy cat :whore: . ;)

Thanks Captian, appreciate that. I'm not trying to copycat Gas Man. Didn't mean to, :sorry:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Thanks Captian, appreciate that. I'm not trying to copycat Gas Man. Didn't mean to, :sorry:
Just giving you crap, bud. ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts