Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a .map file for my power commander that is set up for a Yoshimura bolt on exhaust, TRE switch, and PAIR valve removed? I have looked on the Yoshimura site and nothing there. Obviously if I don't have to take it to a shop it would be best.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome to 2Wheel Forum. The shop I take my bike to told me that they go online and download it from there. I think he said he gets it from DynoJet. Have you tried there? :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You say you obviously don't want to take it to a shop but as siad previously here in many other threads. You are always best to take it to a shop. It is a common known thing that no 2 bikes are the same. Even if it is the same year and same bike, off the same manufacture line. They just aren't always the same.

If you take it to a shop with a dyno, they can give you a custom map for your ride that will give you the most for your money you have into that bikes mods....

Just my and many others :2cents:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Gas Man said:
You say you obviously don't want to take it to a shop but as siad previously here in many other threads. You are always best to take it to a shop. It is a common known thing that no 2 bikes are the same. Even if it is the same year and same bike, off the same manufacture line. They just aren't always the same.

If you take it to a shop with a dyno, they can give you a custom map for your ride that will give you the most for your money you have into that bikes mods....

Just my and many others :2cents:
What he said...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Although, if I had one I'd hook you up. :sorry: :flush:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
if you're going to do it, might as well do it right

1 - 7 of 7 Posts