Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the mall where they have those water jet massage tables. I thought they were a bunch of BS, but they have something there. Supposedly, a 15 min water jet massage is equivalent to an hour "regular" massage. I don't know about that, but it's well worth it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,544 Posts
You rent them out or you can buy them for your house?

I had a massage over xmas, they're well worth the money, IMO. I get golf ball size knots in my neck from stress at work. :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,314 Posts
Check your local mall. Theyre in the ones here and you pay X dollars for X minutes. I was gonna try one but youre out in the open and i dont want strangers watching me enjoy myself.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Ignore all that...find a nice asian message palor and get a happy ending message... it will fix all your problems!
 

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
Joined
·
7,649 Posts
:withstupi :clap: :runaway:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,886 Posts
Gas Man said:
Ignore all that...find a nice asian message palor and get a happy ending message... it will fix all your problems!
Over half the military have probably done this. We're in Guam and Korea a lot.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
Over half the military have probably done this. We're in Guam and Korea a lot.
and damn we're your worries and sorrows gone when you left... at least for a little bit...

I hear it can be a bit odd/unexpected when all assuden...pop..pop... a few things go up the back door!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Gas Man said:
and damn we're your worries and sorrows gone when you left... at least for a little bit...


Worries and sorrows gone....but acquired a few other things. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,314 Posts
Gas Man said:
Ignore all that...find a nice asian message palor and get a happy ending message... it will fix all your problems!
...suppose.... if herpes isnt a problem. EWWWWWWWWW! :yikes:
 

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
Joined
·
7,649 Posts
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
2FURYUS said:
Worries and sorrows gone....but acquired a few other things. :D
Then it was a full release...yes?
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top