Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a shoulder to cry on... It is Horrible, a disaster... It was 75 and RAINING!!!! :eek: TODAY. The Bee doesn't do well in the rain and I couldn't get it out of the garage!! OKAY, everyone post up and tell me how sorry you are that it was 75 and raining today!! :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
oh cry me an F'n river :bash: ..blah blah blah...you are so sleepin on your trailer at the gap!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:withstupi yeah, cry me a river. :nopity: :sob:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Politiely! BITE ME!! Sorry I had to say it, heck Bee you were like dangling it in front of me!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Cry me a river. At least it was 75. It's in the 50's here and due to get colder.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Thanks Capt, at least somebody feels my pain!!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Took 1200RS for back road ride today :cheers: Hight 60's crystel clear weather ;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
jetskifast said:
Took 1200RS for back road ride today :cheers: Hight 60's crystel clear weather ;)

and you can sleep on your bike trailer too !!! :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah all of you guys suck to! I mean that in the nicest way possible!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
well yeah, if they have nice weather and ours sucks, then yeah they do too! :lol:

·
Registered
941 Posts
blah blah blah...I'm for the south and it was warm and I rode....that's all I hear anymore. GO ahead and rub it in. Keep it up. Just go on. We northerners love it.....................NOT

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I have you sympathy right here:

:D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
and you can sleep on your bike trailer too !!! :D
Trailer went along with Jap bikes :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
jetskifast said:
Trailer went along with Jap bikes :D

you'll be in pleasant company then..the jap bikes can beat up on your bmw :lol: ;)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
you'll be in pleasant company then..the jap bikes can beat up on your bmw :lol: ;)
Depends on who is riding Jap bike ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
jetskifast said:
Depends on who is riding Jap bike ;)

I will be one of them guys. :dthumb: :D Here is a pic of my son and my Jap bike.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
if ur son is riding it, the bmw stands a pretty chance of winning...something about not reaching the throttle might hinder its performace in the race!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
if ur son is riding it, the bmw stands a pretty chance of winning...something about not reaching the throttle might hinder its performace in the race!! :lol:

Luckly I will be the one on it riding it. :D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts