Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah that looks pretty. But you forgot to dry the rear wheel off real good, it's still wet! Also, is that a stock color?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gas Man said:
Yeah that looks pretty. But you forgot to dry the rear wheel off real good, it's still wet! Also, is that a stock color?
You know what's sad...I noticed that too when I took the picture...I immediately went and took care of it :dthumb: And yes...that is one of the stock '04 paint schemes...they call it Asphalt. Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Um, I think it's decent. I like the color just the front around the windscreen is um, well...no comment. Since I've always been told that if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say anything at all.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I just hate seeing sweet bikes after a purchase. :drool: It gives me that grass is always greener envy and second thoughts. Course, then all I can do is get on board Fizzy and go!

nothing like another excuse to ride

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Heath3n said:
You know what's sad...I noticed that too when I took the picture...I immediately went and took care of it :dthumb: And yes...that is one of the stock '04 paint schemes...they call it Asphalt. Thanks for the comments guys!
I was just razzin ya on it! Nice lookin!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts