Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, for all you Michigan guys, I know that you don't want to hear it. But, you will at least be happy to hear that the last half of the ride sucked ass due to sandy roads and Sunday drivers. But hey, at least I got to ride today. I now have over 400 miles on the R6 and I'm looking forward to more nice days. I'd like to get past the 1000 mile mark before the STT track day on April 9 and 10.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
coughyousuckcough

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Yeah, for all you Michigan guys, I know that you don't want to hear it. But, you will at least be happy to hear that the last half of the ride sucked ass due to sandy roads and Sunday drivers. But hey, at least I got to ride today. I now have over 400 miles on the R6 and I'm looking forward to more nice days. I'd like to get past the 1000 mile mark before the STT track day on April 9 and 10.
I was going to but, cleaned the garage for the arrival of my fleet back from hibernation. I also played around with my tire changer. That is sweet. Here are the race bikes awaiting fresh paint.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
twisty said:
I was going to but, cleaned the garage for the arrival of my fleet back from hibernation. I also played around with my tire changer. That is sweet. Here are the race bikes awaiting fresh paint.
Do you have a picture of the tire changer? Balancer?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Looks like you need to clean out the garage a bit. :lol: :dthumb: Bikes look good in there none the less.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i put about 15 miles on it!!!!!!!!!!! gas man got me to worry about the tire so i drive on need to basis

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's good to hear... the only need you NEED to do, is to drive it to a shop...and don't go fast!! Like 45mph or less....

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bulldog said:
i put about 15 miles on it!!!!!!!!!!! gas man got me to worry about the tire so i drive on need to basis

In that case, you shouldn't be riding at all then. Better to be safe then see what a fix-it flat mc tire does if it goes wrong.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Dang I only managed 186 today. :cheers: Would have been more but the girls got tired and hungry. :hug:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Looks like you need to clean out the garage a bit. :lol: :dthumb: Bikes look good in there none the less.

lol, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pic.

Looks just like mine, but mine didn't get cleaned. :nonod:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I DEFINITELY need to clean my garage. I'm waiting on spring rains to wash sand off roads first, though. Otherwise, I'll just have to keep sweeping the damn floor where I park the car. :rant:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
twisty said:
Its clean now. Spent all day on it.
NO, you need to clean those shiotty bikes out of there and but some green kawi' in tehre place, :lol: J/K

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
zx636r said:
NO, you need to clean those shiotty bikes out of there and but some green kawi' in tehre place, :lol: J/K
Looks like he has enough junk there with out that! :lol: j/k

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
But hey, at least I got to ride today. I now have over 400 miles on the R6 and I'm looking forward to more nice days. I'd like to get past the 1000 mile mark before the STT track day on April 9 and 10.
:clap: :clap: I'm so proud of you Captain :pat: Get in a few more weekends like that and you'll be way over that 1000 mile mark for the track day...

:bslap: CoughhatersCough :bslap:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Hey this is a good sign. Usually its the Cali, AZ, and FLA people rubbing in the fact that they get to go riding. Now we are all the way up to the IN boys rubbin it in! :dthumb: Its gettin closer!!! Thanks Capt!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I don't know how close we are to riding season since it's going to be in the 30's the rest of the week. :rant: But yes, it is nice to get some 60 degree days around here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts