Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
i don't know squat about bikes... lol, but that one looks teh kewl. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ShanMan14 said:
That's awesome, MIke. Larryg is in the Chicago area, he might be able to arrange transportation.
Eh, I read the description. Too many miles - I mean, my '97 is perfect, and it only has 6100 clicks. I guess I just had a moment of nostalgia for my old red/white/blue '93. Fortunately, the feeling has passed... :lol:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
The Saint said:
Eh, I read the description. Too many miles - I mean, my '97 is perfect, and it only has 6100 clicks. I guess I just had a moment of nostalgia for my old red/white/blue '93. Fortunately, the feeling has passed... :lol:

That took less than an hour. I wish all of my 'wishes' faded that fast. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
You suurrrrrrreee you dont wanna rethink that decision...I mean, she is still pretty sweet!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah. I have to stick with my plan. All of the bikes that I've owned have been 4cyl, either inline, or V4s....it's time for a twin.

RC51 in the Spring!

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
he road it,ummm what, alittle less than 10,000 miles a year, and depeding on the climate,etc..although being in illinois, thats a fair amount of miles to put on it it an average year for that area..but still, looks like most of it has been redone, engine wise, so she's still probably got alot of life left in her.

somebody will still get some times on this beast! still way cool looking after all this time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
he road it,ummm what, alittle less than 10,000 miles a year...
matt, matt, matt!

WTF kinda "crack math" is that? :confused: :lol: :smash:

the ad says it's a 93. 11 years old. with 39,900 miles on it. ok, let's simplify those numbers... ya know, since you're obviously a crackhead.

we'll call it 40,000 miles.. and 10 years. that's only 4,000 a year. not 10.

that's ok sweetie, don't feel bad though... some people have to get by in life just being cute. and they usually do fine. you'll be ok. :dthumb:

:leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Violet said:
Need4Speed750 said:
he road it,ummm what, alittle less than 10,000 miles a year...
matt, matt, matt!

WTF kinda "crack math" is that? :confused: :lol: :smash:

the ad says it's a 93. 11 years old. with 39,900 miles on it. ok, let's simplify those numbers... ya know, since you're obviously a crackhead.

we'll call it 40,000 miles.. and 10 years. that's only 4,000 a year. not 10.

that's ok sweetie, don't feel bad though... some people have to get by in life just being cute. and they usually do fine. you'll be ok. :dthumb:

:leaving:

:doh: OK, she got me...I just plead the fifth, or a ,well never mind, :buds:

yeah ur right, after I posted that, I looked at for a minute, and thought something was wrong there, but my mind wasnt in gear yet.

chalk one up for the chick! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
get used to it. i make a habit of being right. :D

matt ==> :bash: <== teh Vi. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Violet said:
get used to it. i make a habit of being right. :D

matt ==> :bash: <== teh Vi. :)

matt=usually right, but im man enuff to admit I bombed on that one.. :rolleyes:
violet = :smoke:

oh geez, im gonna get it for that one.. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,394 Posts
On air-cooled bikes, that may be high mileage, but for water-cooled bikes it's not. On high-performance machines, I think maintenance is much more important than mileage. From the pictures, it looks like he didn't do stunts, and as a mechanic, he probably changed the oil frequently. I have a 1990 CBR 1000 in white, but the 900 looks pretty nice in white too. You should get it, but I bet the price goes higher because of all the work on it.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top