• Chevy Silverado

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Ford F-150

Votes: 4 28.6%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Chevy all the way... More torque than your average truck, rock solid, looks good, and oh, and did I mention it was a chevy!! :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
what are you lookin to do with the it..actually do truck work, like hauling cargo, pulling trailers, hauling ur bike? ;) more for show? or just to have a truck in case u ever need one?

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Possibly replace teh Vette. :yikes:

I want to haul a boat, eventually, and I need a quad cab to carry people.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Possibly replace teh Vette. :yikes:

I want to haul a boat, eventually, and I need a quad cab to carry people.

ack, replace the vette!!!! :eek: I'd say keep the vette and get a truck, yeah thats better! well then any of those would do you well, and the silverado is a good choice... although an avalanche would look alot cooler hauling that boat, since its all beastly looking :cool: ... but either way, my vote still goes for the chevy.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Chevy!!! The quad cab silverado is sweet looking. If my hubby and I didn't have kids, we would have gotten the Silverado.

Not only that, but the I think hauling is better in a Chevy! :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Chevy is junk and Ford is junk... That leaves you one choice go with the Dodge Ram. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Matt, I should ban you for that! :bash:
I couldnt resist it..all this american truck talk, just had to throw at in.. :lol:
:leaving:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I couldnt resist it..all this american truck talk, just had to throw at in.. :lol:
:leaving:
Oh yeah, you can throw it someplace, I'll second that motion for sure.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nissan Titan...

More power than any other half-ton on the market. The Ram 1500 with a Hemi claims to have more, but actually puts LESS to the wheels...

Highest 1/2 ton towing at 9400 lbs with the towing package... Tow vehicle of the year from pretty much every magazine. I love mine. It's a Nissan, so it'll run forever. The Utility bed package is just AWESOME, especially with so many tie down points if you plan on hauling a bike or two in the bed. And, with similar options it's the CHEAPEST, by several grand!

I was deciding between the F-150 and the Titan. After driving both, there was simply no comparison, especially for the money...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Titan is a good Truck, its the funnest one to drive. They didn't sell that well so they are cheap for what you get, the V8 is standard across the line. I have a Tundra and would get another one, its the most car like to drive and IMO is the most comfortable, best space in a quad cab, good resale and awesome reliability.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
If you're near a library, check out the July, 2004 issue of Consumer Reports. They tested the Chevy Avalanche and Silverado, Dodge Ram, Ford F-150, Nissan Titan, and Toyota Tundra. They tested off-road, towing, acceleration, fuel economy, and everything else. :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts