Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've never really heard an official definition of a "squid" but just assumed I knew based on the context of the conversation.

Well, not too long ago, we transferred in a guy from another store and to my enjoyment, it was another sport bike rider. Sure he's young and his opinions on bikes, cars,...mechanics in general, leave much to be desired, I just assumed he was "green" without the proper information.

Then I started to notice things like how he refers hinself as "he's all that", and to other things like, how he dresses for riding (more interested in his looks, rather then saftey), he's scared of corners, wants to stunt, general riding habits, etc. For example, He talked about doing a steady 110 mph on the freeway with a camero SS and he was surprised that it could keep up with his GSXR600,...all in jeans, T-shirt and knitted gloves. Thinks that the suspension work on his car (new bushings and powdercoating the A-arms) will improve his MPG. Doesn't agree that one can ride a wheelie while not continually picking up speed (because I said it could be done, yet can not do it myself, nor do I want to).

Anyway, that's just a bit of what's on the surface. If that's not a squid, what is?

Anyway, wasn't really giving it much thought until the word "squid" came up, and thought..."I know one!"

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
squid

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
That's almost a Squidtered! :lol:
Give it time and he will be.

Beat you to it Gas Man! :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:nonod:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sounds like my cousins husband! Sooo I agree.... SQUID! :disapp:

Take my advise... just nod and say yes, as you pay absolutely no attention to him whatsoever, lol

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
That's almost a Squidtered! :lol:
Give it time and he will be.

Beat you to it Gas Man! :lol:
Ya you kind of did... but you spelled it wrong and said it wrong!

HE IS A SQUIDTARD!!

Tell him he's a F'in Squid and then take his key from him... he don't deserve to be on 2.. FOUC KER!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Pigface1 said:
:rofl:

He's a rare combination of Squid and Ricer.

Not such a rare combo anymore Pig! Ricer's and Squids are mating like bad science fiction movie monsters... Look at the movie Torque :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Does he call it his "Crotchrocket"...then YES, SQUID!
I will credit this one to Twisty who permanently has this psted on our site. Worth checking out if you need "defination of a Squid"

Definition of a "Squid"

·
Registered
941 Posts
definitely a squidtard my friend. If you listen to his BS, just do it for your amusement and a good laugh and then come share his crap with all of us because we like good laughs too!!! Better yet, have him come to TWF so we can all make fun of him for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Not such a rare combo anymore Pig! Ricer's and Squids are mating like bad science fiction movie monsters... Look at the movie Torque :lol:
I saw Biker Boyz and heard Torque is even worse. That's astounding if it's true. :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Astounding....maybe... but it is SO TRUE!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts