14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
> 1995 dodge neon
> black 4dr
> manual with a short shifter
> no rust
> moon roof
> after market air intake
> 52mm throttle body (manuals stock was 47mm)
> 96 dodge neon rebuilt engine with 75,000 miles
> (the engine was just rebuilt about a month or so ago)
> -new clutch, new tranny, head gasket work was done,
> i will also include extra muffler, steering wheel,
> couple interior painted black door shells
> stock 47mm throttle body
> extra stock radio cords
> extra odds and ends
> this car starts right and very fast up not a lemon!
> all the work was done by a professional mechanic who
> specialty is neons
> i only want to get rid of the car for a bike :mc2: :mc1:
> if you have any questions email me back, i have
> pictures also at the link below
http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=281606

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
type of bike

i will pretty much take any sort of bike. raced damaged stunted. i will prefer a clear or rebuildable title but not picky. my last bike was a 2000 gsxr 600 and i have owed a 96 f3. but since i sold them i have been riding my buddies bikes which are 99 r6 2000 r6 and a 2003 GSXR 1000, 95 GSXR 750 and a 1990 yamaha 1000. so i would take pretty much anytype of c.c.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pictures

i just noticed that you have to be a member to look at the pictures if you dont want to go to the hassel i will email them to you.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Why don't you just post the pics up here?

:nopicsbs:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
chev said:
A 1995 neon.....I wouldn't give you my 1993 Raleigh mountain bike for that thing.

:iagree: :lol: not sure if that's even worth a Huffy trade...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Manage attachement from the "post reply" screen not the quick reply....then just browse and attach the pics...

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I don't even think I would trade my mountain bike for a neon. A trek is worth more than the neon. I don't ride the thing anymore, but I don't have a MC to trade anyway.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SVupON1 said:
I don't even think I would trade my mountain bike for a neon. A trek is worth more than the neon. I don't ride the thing anymore, but I don't have a MC to trade anyway.

ok thanks for your input you dont want the car fine no one asked you for your input!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dude

i still cant find that dam button for the pics all i find is insert image and that doesnt even work i guess i just am to use to sportbikes.net

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
firefightergsxr said:
ok thanks for your input you dont want the car fine no one asked you for your input!! :dthumb:
actually it was just MY output! :lol: I am jut :whore: ing.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
firefightergsxr said:
i still cant find that dam button for the pics all i find is insert image and that doesnt even work i guess i just am to use to sportbikes.net
when you reply or post a thread scroll all the way down to the red background. you will see "Manage Attachments" click on that. then you will see browse click on that, then find your file or picture you want to upload double click that then click on "Upload" it may take a second or two to upload the pic, then click on "close this window" then post your reply or thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SVupON1 said:
when you reply or post a thread scroll all the way down to the red background. you will see "Manage Attachments" click on that. then you will see browse click on that, then find your file or picture you want to upload double click that then click on "Upload" it may take a second or two to upload the pic, then click on "close this window" then post your reply or thread.

well for some reason my html is on for my user cp
but on the bottom of my screen the html is off. so yeah idk what is going on! :readng: :scratch:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
firefightergsxr said:
well for some reason my html is on for my user cp
but on the bottom of my screen the html is off. so yeah idk what is going on! :readng: :scratch:

just say the posting rules: