Wow, so many posts to respond to.
1.Cornerspeed is an excellent school. Aaron is an awesome guy and one of our riders (brian kcraget) instructs for the school.
I took Cornerspeed to get my race license. LOVED IT!
2. Mike Himmelsbach is the best instructor I have ever met. Yes he used to be with TPM, but due to conflicting visions, he started his own thing. I am so glad. You get personal instruction, and if you're looking to improve your riding, there is NO better school.
3. Yes, and advanced class for $300 is an unreal price. I've already told Mike he is waaaaay to cheap. But I won't complain and will sign up for as many as I can.
4. Mike is just starting out, so getting tracks is tough. He *may* be doing some conjoined dates with NESBA at summit. That is TBD.
5. There is a schedule on Mike's site. If anyone decides to find out more info, please tell him SpeedWerks sent you and he will take excellent care of you.
6. I have to say that I had a horrible experience at Keith Code. I hate to say that because he is highly reputable, but I would never take his class again. Ever. It's too expensive for what you get. Read his book. That's all you need. And after taking Mike's class, I will never take another. His class runs circles around every class I've ever taken...hands down!