Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
How Did You Find That?????????????????????

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The woman came and posted on a manhating forum that I go to :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
geez women are moody at times.. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Damn B4G.... that is some funny stuff!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
The woman came and posted on a manhating forum that I go to :lol:
Man-hating forum? Wow!!! remind me never to piss you off. :lol:

It's unbelievable, they have forums for everything.

But seriously, thats a sweet move by that chick. It goes along with one of my mottos. "i don't get mad, i get even"

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DAN DUBEAU said:
Man-hating forum? Wow!!! remind me never to piss you off. :lol:

It's unbelievable, they have forums for everything.

But seriously, thats a sweet move by that chick. It goes along with one of my mottos. "i don't get mad, i get even"
I don't really hate men just for the record. Some of the women on that forum do, but it's mostly a place where women go for support from abusive relationships and advice. Also for the record, I am not there for an abusive relationship. I just like going and reading stories from other women. Just to clear that up so that you don't think I'm some sort of feminist crazed maniac. :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
I don't really hate men just for the record. Some of the women on that forum do, but it's mostly a place where women go for support from abusive relationships and advice. Also for the record, I am not there for an abusive relationship. I just like going and reading stories from other women. Just to clear that up so that you don't think I'm some sort of feminist crazed maniac. :dthumb:
Well, you had me worried for a little bit. ;) Glad you cleared all that up.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I should be so lucky to get off that easy! I don't think I would hear anything about it, just not wake up or wish I hadn't.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:lol: :lol: He's going to be so pi$$ed when he gets back.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
Wow. That's alot of clarification. A simple yes and f' off would have sufficed.. lol.. But thanks for the info.. Good to know you are not a man hater but simply a man hater voyeur.. :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts