Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey anyone going to valadosta this year? made it to atco last year had a blast ran my 12 did my best mph there 153. hoping to do some traveling this year. loved getting out of new england

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
What class do you run? Let's see the bike. There aren't many drag racers on here. Have you heard of Kenny Poppel? He's on another board I frequent. I'm sure he'll be at any event in Valdosta. He's from GA.

·
Registered
916 Posts
hey anyone going to valadosta this year? made it to atco last year had a blast ran my 12 did my best mph there 153. hoping to do some traveling this year. loved getting out of new england
Where in NE do you live and 153 in the quarter DAMMNNN.... that is moving thats definately a 9 second slip maybe even sub 9

·
Registered
15 Posts
im hoping to go to valdosta this year, have a friend of mine that runs
victor gotey. just signed on with kawasaki.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those times i posted were from my 14 i ran my 12 last year at atco i dont have any pics of my 12 my best with the 12 was a 9.28 at new england dragway, atco i ran 9.33 @153mph i 'll get pics of the 12

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
m-10

did not get much seat time with this bike only ran it twice, will be dynoed in march cant wait to get some numbers, thanks for the support

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
punctuation?? There's a period key right beside that comma-see this guy> .

What mods to the bikes besides extended swingarms?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mods

hey fenix you like pissing contests? what's up with you ? are you just one big ********? . yea i spelled your name wrong on purpose so you dont have to correct me man just got on this forum to get some info and talk to some fellow riders dont need any **** from a prick i'll never meet man to man.are you one of those little dicks who talk down to people on the net cause you dont have the balls to do it personally? grow up no one needs the childish ****.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
hey fenix you like pissing contests? what's up with you ? are you just one big ********? . yea i spelled your name wrong on purpose so you dont have to correct me man just got on this forum to get some info and talk to some fellow riders dont need any **** from a prick i'll never meet man to man.are you one of those little dicks who talk down to people on the net cause you dont have the balls to do it personally? grow up no one needs the childish ****.
waaa, waaa :nee

Chill out dude, it's the netz. It's tradition to give newbs a hard time, especially when their spelling and grammer are atrocious.

Mods feel like locking this one?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Nice times, here on my ancient, (like me) Gsxr1100 (1186 motor) 4" extended arm with 50 shot of nos, I ran [email protected] with 1.68-1.72 60' times...bike use to lite up the tire in 2nd gear when i hit the juice button...should have run mid 9's with it with some decent traction..

that was at New England dragway in the early to mid 90's before I handgrenaged the motor....now im running high 11's in the vette with a 100 shot. but i miss dragracing the bikes..they dont brake as much and its a lot easier , for me anyways , to launch a bike hard than the vette...

maybe ill see you up at NED this summer :dthumb:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice times, here on my ancient, (like me) Gsxr1100 (1186 motor) 4" extended arm with 50 shot of nos, I ran [email protected] with 1.68-1.72 60' times...bike use to lite up the tire in 2nd gear when i hit the juice button...should have run mid 9's with it with some decent traction..

that was at New England dragway in the early to mid 90's before I handgrenaged the motor....now im running high 11's in the vette with a 100 shot. but i miss dragracing the bikes..they dont brake as much and its a lot easier , for me anyways , to launch a bike hard than the vette...

maybe ill see you up at NED this summer :dthumb:

what year is your vette and what do you have done to it... I have a 94 6 speed coupe that is stock and I am looking to tweak it a little. Maybe Ill see you at the track this summer.

·
Registered
955 Posts
what year is your vette and what do you have done to it... I have a 94 6 speed coupe that is stock and I am looking to tweak it a little. Maybe Ill see you at the track this summer.
I have a 2000 C5 vette, the vette in my sig is my old 1994 that i had...the 2000 just has blackhawk intake and borla catback exhaust with a predator tune..I just installed headers and hi flow cats so hopefully it will do a little better..

oh ya, 100 shot of nitrous also :cheers:

heres my 2000 vette at New england dragway...

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
not to jack, but welcome back, jack, nice vet

and star child, nice ride, never been to the strip on a bike, but those speeds are pretty damn respectable

1 - 20 of 23 Posts