Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am strongly against abortion and I guess I'd be against this too then...

On the day after, reaction to possible morning-after pill law

In a city that sees 250,000 unintended pregnancies per year, health groups hailed as a step forward the State Senate's passage of a bill that would allow women to obtain the morning-after pill without prescriptions.

"We think that number could drop by as much as half" if Gov. George Pataki signs the bill into law, Carla Goldstein, a spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood New York, said Thursday.

More Here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
OK, people be careful w/ this thread, cuz u know how torqued up religion, politics and subjects like this can get round here. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
all im saying is that if everyone is against abortion then technically i should be allowed in a bar and to buy alcohol caseu i have 2 months left but i was actually alive for 9 months b4 my birth date. so WTF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
zx636r said:
all im saying is that if everyone is against abortion then technically i should be allowed in a bar and to buy alcohol caseu i have 2 months left but i was actually alive for 9 months b4 my birth date. so WTF
That was the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard.

But aside, Graffix, so your saying you dont think people have the right to make their own decisions? Hell did you support Hitler too? :bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Careful now.... you need to really read up on something before posting it. The morning after pill is WAAAAAY different from an abortion.

The PCP is believed to work principally by preventing your ovaries from releasing an egg, and by affecting the womb lining, so that a fertilized egg couldn’t ‘embed’ itself there
This is taken from a website I found on it.

That is all I will say!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Like most things, each to their own......

Dont like the pills ? DONT TAKE ONE !
Dont like churches ? DONT GO TO CHURCH!
Dont like abortions ? DONT HAVE ONE !

Dont like the fact that others do things that YOU dont agree with ?
TOO FOOKIN BAD, MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
zx636r said:
all im saying is that if everyone is against abortion then technically i should be allowed in a bar and to buy alcohol caseu i have 2 months left but i was actually alive for 9 months b4 my birth date. so WTF
Ace said:
That was the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard.
Ace, that may be the dumbest thing you've ever heard, but it does actually occur in other areas of the world. Koreans count their birthday from the day they were conceived, NOT the day they were born. By American standards, Koreans are approximately 9 months younger than they are by Korean standards.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Ace, that may be the dumbest thing you've ever heard, but it does actually occur in other areas of the world. Koreans count their birthday from the day they were conceived, NOT the day they were born. By American standards, Koreans are approximately 9 months younger than they are by Korean standards.

Korea is also a 3rd world country...So go figure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
Als-Repsol said:
Like most things, each to their own......

Dont like the pills ? DONT TAKE ONE !
Dont like churches ? DONT GO TO CHURCH!
Dont like abortions ? DONT HAVE ONE !

Dont like the fact that others do things that YOU dont agree with ?
TOO FOOKIN BAD, MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS

:iagree: If your not doing anything to harm anyone else WTF ever happened to freedom of choice????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ace said:
That was the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard.

But aside, Graffix, so your saying you dont think people have the right to make their own decisions? Hell did you support Hitler too? :bash:
No, why I am against it is if you want to have sex, fine. Wear a condom or use some other form of birth-control so you don't get pregnant. I know that there were people when I was younger who had sex without a condom or anything cause they were afraid to go into the store and buy them. They thought that it was embarassing. People should THINK about what they are doing BEFORE they go and do it. However, I'd rather see that pill taken rather than an abortion when the girl has already had the baby start to grow inside her cause that I think is murder.

**any "unwanted" babies should just be given to Ace. He'll raise 'em right and he is rich so he can take care of ALL the "unwanted" babies in America!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ace said:
That was the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard.

But aside, Graffix, so your saying you dont think people have the right to make their own decisions? Hell did you support Hitler too? :bash:

Isn't it you, Ace, who also said in a previous post that a woman's place is in the house, taking care of the kids, barefoot, pregnant, taking care of the house, having your dinner on the table hot as h_ell ready to eat as soon as you get home from work?

So wait, where's "the right to make their own decisions" there? :tt: :wink: :lol: :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,544 Posts
I'm all for the morning after pill. The egg and the sperm have barely even touched yet, you're not taking a life. Either way, the last thing we need are more deadbeat parents raising deadbeat kids b/c mommy and daddy didn't know how to be responsible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pigface1 said:
I'm all for the morning after pill. The egg and the sperm have barely even touched yet, you're not taking a life. Either way, the last thing we need are more deadbeat parents raising deadbeat kids b/c mommy and daddy didn't know how to be responsible.

Ok, so what have you done with the REAL Pigface :wink: ? I figured I'd get ripped on that one from you. But I agree with you or they should just take precautions PRIOR to doing anything. I think the pill would be especially good for rape victims.

On a :jacked: note, I know this girl in France that said women don't get raped there, MEN get raped there by like 4 or 5 girls at a time. And my friend wants me to go to England and then Amsterdam with him...:scratch:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Careful now.... you need to really read up on something before posting it. The morning after pill is WAAAAAY different from an abortion.



This is taken from a website I found on it.

That is all I will say!!!
An abortion is an abortion no matter how you look at it.

Heres a thought...how about if people dont want kids...then DONT have sex. Use a little self control. No birth control is 100% effective...there will ALWAYS be that chance of getting pregnant. If you (general you not directed at anyone) cant handle or do not want a child...THEN DONT HAVE SEX. Pretty simple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
An abortion is an abortion no matter how you look at it.Heres a thought...how about if people dont want kids...then DONT have sex. Use a little self control. No birth control is 100% effective...there will ALWAYS be that chance of getting pregnant. If you (general you not directed at anyone) cant handle or do not want a child...THEN DONT HAVE SEX. Pretty simple.
Yea...and if you read my post I said..."The morning pill is different from abortion" You should read Pigface's post...he pretty much sums it up! The morning after pill is NOT an abortion :disapp:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,886 Posts
What ever happened to the good old days of birth control?...like pullin out! You need to have a fetis(sp) in the womb to have an abortion. The pill prevents a fetis from developing. So I don't think it's an abortion. :withstupi
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top