Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I will hear about it from here but o-well I am going to do it anyways. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I swear to God..if this turns into a political thread in any way shape or form, I WILL lock this thread!! :rolleyes: ;)

why would you even put this up, dont you get into enuff trouble already at home..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehehehe I love this. :D :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh, come on DJ is a fancy cleaner isn't he?!?!?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gas Man said:
Oh, come on DJ is a fancy cleaner isn't he?!?!?

I try my best everytime. :smash: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
he just never learns..no wonder he's constantly complaining of having to sleep on the couch..:yesnond:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need4Speed750 said:
he just never learns..no wonder he's constantly complaining of having to sleep on the couch..:yesnond:

Hey now...that couch is formed perfectly to me now. It is so sweet. :smash: :crazy: Its better then a Lazy-Boy. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
:drool: :iagree: :wink:
u wanna hit HER doggie style?? Carrie, I never knew!! :lol: :lol:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Hmmm the younger generation of women is on their knees a lot more, but they aint cleanin!!!!

(accoriding to polls!)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Hmmm the younger generation of women is on their knees a lot more, but they aint cleanin!!!!

(accoriding to polls!)
:eek: I'm not going to touch that one with a 10 foot...... :whistle:

·
Registered
392 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:

(accoriding to polls!)

Hell yeah! Why do ya think I always have to go jeans shoppin? The knees are all worn out....and it aint from cleanin! :wink: :dthumb:

·
Registered
519 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Hey now...that couch is formed perfectly to me now. It is so sweet. :smash: :crazy: Its better then a Lazy-Boy. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When I read this, I read, "Its better then a Lawn-Boy" and I thought, "Man, his woman threw him out of the house with only the shed keys. Don't mess wit her!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts