Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As soon as I sell my Vette!!

Ok all of you naysayers, leave my thread now! :D I don't need to hear about how ugly it is. I'm getting it and that's it. :smash:

So... if you know anyone in the market for a beautiful C5, PM or email for details. :cheers:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
We almost bought the Escalade version. :dthumb:
Then I showed my wife the WRX. :wink:
Aint I smart. :lol:
No comments form the peanut gallery!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Good deal Shan... post up pics of it when you get it!

Also put the FOR SALE AD on here!! Why not you're boss you can do it!! Call it a winter style MC!! :D

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
:here: NO!:here:

a Vett for a Avalanche.... say it isn't so... :sob:

But I don't have either...so that's your choice... but why not a truck with a larger bed? :skep:

·
20,168 Posts
Low said:
:here: NO!:here:

a Vett for a Avalanche.... say it isn't so... :sob:

But I don't have either...so that's your choice... but why not a truck with a larger bed? :skep:
You can get a bike in the back! :dthumb:
Leave the back seat and window down along with the tailgate.

·
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
Good deal Shan... post up pics of it when you get it!

Also put the FOR SALE AD on here!! Why not you're boss you can do it!! Call it a winter style MC!! :D
We, I want to see the Vette add! :dthumb:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vette was (is) a blast, time to shift gears while the family grows. I'll have another, but I don't feel bad about it. Besides, since the C6 came out, I want one. :D

The MC will fit in the bed with either the midgate or tailgate down. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No, as he said... with the tailgate or the midgate down makes it plenty big enough to have a bike in it!! A truck aint a truck unless I can fit my bike in it!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
nope I think Shan and some other people checked it... just one or the other... meaning I would almost always go for the tailgate!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
After the threads about GasMan, etc, talking about getting 12mpg in their SUVs and trucks, you're getting a truck. :skep: Living the south is really boiling your head, man. :D

I've got mine up, too. Maybe I'll end up selling the WRX instead since the vette is paid for. . if it didn't snow a few days a year here, there'd be no question. I just don't have the garage space w/ the g/f moving in and I'm not going to make her park outside. :cursin:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1056178

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah the MPG sucks AR$E!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
We will need to see pics of the Avalanche as soon as you get it. Congrats Shan.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
sharp trucks, esp. since they are now painting all of the truck body no more cheap lookin plastic on the bottom, u want to talk about mpg. try 8mpg :cry: on the H2's thats a gas hog

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MPG isn't everything. THere's a cost, too, when family comes into town and you need to rent a vehicle. Or, when you need to find a buddy with a truck to bring home a sheet of plywood. I could go on and on. MPG sucks in trucks, but that's the way it goes...

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Pigface1 said:
After the threads about GasMan, etc, talking about getting 12mpg in their SUVs and trucks, you're getting a truck. :skep: Living the south is really boiling your head, man. :D

I've got mine up, too. Maybe I'll end up selling the WRX instead since the vette is paid for. . if it didn't snow a few days a year here, there'd be no question. I just don't have the garage space w/ the g/f moving in and I'm not going to make her park outside. :cursin:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1056178
We're gonna need to see pics of the g/f so we can approve/disapprove...clothing optional!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
As soon as I sell my Vette!!

Ok all of you naysayers, leave my thread now! :D I don't need to hear about how ugly it is. I'm getting it and that's it. :smash:

So... if you know anyone in the market for a beautiful C5, PM or email for details. :cheers:
i fully agree!!!! great vehical!!!! good choice......but help a brotha out finatialy :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
MPG isn't everything. THere's a cost, too, when family comes into town and you need to rent a vehicle. Or, when you need to find a buddy with a truck to bring home a sheet of plywood. I could go on and on. MPG sucks in trucks, but that's the way it goes...
I'm the same way... that's why my current truck is a crew cab, that way I can put people in it, instead of saying "oh can you drive or we drive seperately, I got the truck". Also, when you need a truck, you need a truck! That's it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.