Two Wheel Forums banner

Im deciding between a ninja 500/gs500 or a sv650s

5K views 49 replies 11 participants last post by  Mudpuppy 
Yes the Kat is a great starter bike in my opinion. JHC finally I found some people who agree - I was saying that like 6 months ago when someone in WOS bought a Trimuph TT and now they are selling it - why? Because THEY SHOULD HAVE FUGGIN LISTENED TO ME! That problem will be solved when I am leader of the free world. Buy the Kat - 600 or 750. Ride it - they pretty much ride themselves - nice riding bike for a heavy bike. Learn it well grasshoppa and then, you knew this was coming, buy an R6 and tear it up. You didn't think I was actually going to post something bike related without a Yamaha plug in there did you?

twisty said:
No your not. Plus they might scare you and keep you up all night with nightmares. Then you go see a doctor and they give you these little with pills. I call them my little white friends....... :screwy:
I have little white friends as well, I am with you on that one. Um, thanks for the vote of "no your not". I was headed to the GSXR dealer for a new 1k but now I am not because Twisty won't let me into his GSXR clubhouse. Guess I have to stick with the second rate Yamaha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.