Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so it took a little while but I wanted to get some things before. Well, needless to say I had to buy my digicamera. I took some pics while at the PPIR AMA Races today, I'll post those in a little bit. But for now, here's my 2005 Red R6, Arai Signet GTR lid, Joe Rocket full length gloves, Icon TarMac Jacket, Ogid bag and my iPod (need tunes to ride to!!) Oh yeah, and I got new bulbs for it, Xenon cause I'm blind at night with the dark visor but don't wanna wear sun glasses.

G

*Waitin on Frame Sliders, Swingarm sliders, exhaust, undertail kit.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:luck: :dthumb: :dthumb:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Ok, so it took a little while but I wanted to get some things before. Well, needless to say I had to buy my digicamera. I took some pics while at the PPIR AMA Races today, I'll post those in a little bit. But for now, here's my 2005 Red R6, Arai Signet GTR lid, Joe Rocket full length gloves, Icon TarMac Jacket, Ogid bag and my iPod (need tunes to ride to!!) Oh yeah, and I got new bulbs for it, Xenon cause I'm blind at night with the dark visor but don't wanna wear sun glasses.

G

*Waitin on Frame Sliders, Swingarm sliders, exhaust, undertail kit.
so when are you taking me for a ride? :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JK_DILLA said:
let me now how that jacket works out, i was looking at those. Mostly how it does in the heat.
Are you asking about the jacket that is pictured? Cause it is great in the heat especially when driving. Well, I like it alot. It gets kinda chilly though when I rode at like 9pm and the temp outside was like 60degrees or lower than that. The only reason, now that I think about it, that I am also looking at the Team Merc Jacket by Icon, is cause on military bases they make us wear a vest for safety reasons and the TarMac jacket has a collar. So when you sweat, it gets dirty, like that "ring around the collar" thing. The Team Merc Jacket does not have a collar, so I may be getting that and using the TarMac jacket for passengers...

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
i like the tarmac because the sleeves zip off. and when im off bike and dont have anywhere to put the jack, i can just unzip the sleeves and save myself some sweat. Its a cool jacket but its either that or a JR reactor.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It's nice to see a newbie riding with all the proper gear! I applaud you for that!

Pgirl... watch those comments like that... "when can I ride"... that just isn't a good idea... I'll let that one pass...

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gas Man said:
It's nice to see a newbie riding with all the proper gear! I applaud you for that!

Pgirl... watch those comments like that... "when can I ride"... that just isn't a good idea... I'll let that one pass...
You're horrible Gas Man.

Pheonix, I knew what you meant. It's cool. I'll let you ride the bike soon! :hug:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OIC Graff.... I compliment you and your wisdom to go on the safe side...so that you can survive and make it to the dark side and you say that... I see how you are! :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gas Man said:
OIC Graff.... I compliment you and your wisdom to go on the safe side...so that you can survive and make it to the dark side and you say that... I see how you are! :lol:

No man, I meant about the comment towards Pheonix. I apologize. I thank you for the compliment on the gear and "safe side" thing.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Gas Man said:

:here: :lol:

How do you know which way I meant it? :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts