1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snakemann said:
Welcome

šgÓ*�íµ½¾WÕ¾£¬ÄãϲšgÔõ˜ÓÖЇø
the riding environment is so different .if possible I'll do some translation from chinese to english. to introduce chinese rider. or help in translation from chinese to english.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
:welcome: :twfrox:
Its always great to hear about other lands and the ridding! :dthumb:

·
20,168 Posts
Man that is Awesome!
I hope he doesn't ever give up!
Anything is possible with enough courage and creativity :dthumb: !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, a reply post
ËùÓÐ×ÔÃü²»·²µÄ³µÊÖÔÚÄãÃæÇ°¶¼µÍÏÂÁËËùν¸ß¹óµÄÍ·=all proud rider lower their noble head in front of you

ÖйúÈ˵Ľ¾°Á= a proud of chinese people

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
WOW...first welcome to TWF and glad you found us. How did you come across TWF? Now that guy with no arms is awesome. Not letting anything stop him from riding. :dthumb:

·
Registered
212 Posts
snakemann said:
Welcome

歡迎來到網站,你喜歡怎樣中國
:lol: You must have used google. It's weird reading it b/c the grammar's all messed up. Jianshuo, welcome to the site. You're very brave to be riding in China, I was there a couple years ago and the traffic was so bad that I was literally afraid to cross the intersection, let alone to ride or drive.

·
20,168 Posts
Samurai_Jack said:
:lol: You must have used google. It's weird reading it b/c the grammar's all messed up. Jianshuo, welcome to the site. You're very brave to be riding in China, I was there a couple years ago and the traffic was so bad that I was literally afraid to cross the intersection, let alone to ride or drive.
I bet they have some great twisties!
Maybe for a duel sport!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum jiangshuo2

What part of China are you in? I have been to Hong Kong and also the part of China that borders Hong Kong as well as a trek to the Great Wall.

Great to hear from riders from across the pond.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome: and as DJ said...how did you find TWF?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
:welcome: Jiang.....very cool. Nice looking bike. :thumbs:

Doesn't China have a cc limit on the size of their engines?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome. . A friend of mine has been living in Shanghi for the past 5 years or so and absolutely loves it! Ride safe. . :cheers:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome to the site! It's great to see international people showing up. Hope you are around for a while! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.