Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM here at the request of need4speed750...he's my brother in law, which would make crunchiejd, my sister. Im thinking of getting a motorcycle in the future, and since Matt posts here alot, I thought I'd check it out too, and what kind of advice I can get from you guys, as well as Matt throwing his 2 cents in every 5 minutes. :coolsun: I ride with him now and then, and I love, I know I'd like to get a sportbike soon, and he says I should take the same course Missy is. so that's probably what I'll do.

anywho, just wanted to say Hi, and I'll sign on in my free time and chat with you all...if I do post any questions, please dont think Im silly, as Im still learning about motorcycles.

:)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
We'll only think you're silly if you post and disappear forever. :shock: j/k

Welcome to the site, you can talk about anything here in Off Topic so you don't to stick MC related topics! :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Welcome to TWF sis!!

she'll contribute to the forum..probably not quite as much as me :lol: but she'll throw in her 2 cents as well here and there.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Welcome to TWF sis!!

she'll contribute to the forum..probably not quite as much as me :lol: but she'll throw in her 2 cents as well here and there.

If she throws in here 2 cents then she's going to be broke. Not good. She will need to save her cents if she wants to get a bike in the future. Best thing to do from time to time is just throw in a cent here and there as to not break the piggy bank. LOL :D :smilelol: Good thing I know her and can joke around. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
good thing she can kick your a$$ too... :hyper:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
good thing she can kick your a$$ too... :hyper:

Bring it on little one. LOL That would be funny watching that. LOL :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah, we'd all get a good laugh at watching you eat your words... :cheers: :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah, we'd all get a good laugh at watching you eat your words... :cheers: :thumbs:

I might not look like much for only being 6' and 220lbs compared to 5'2" and if shes lucky,100lbs. But something tells me she would have to try a lot harder then your thinking. :D Should I bring her a step stool?LOL :smilelol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I might not look like much
you're right..you dont.. :smilelol: :smilelol:

chalk another one up for me.. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
what would you do without me...i'll never lead u astray grasshopper :eek: :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
i'll never lead u astray grasshopper :eek: :thumbs:

I'm glad to hear this. Makes my day complete and fulfilled. :smilelol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts