Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Growing up I always loved the look of Harleys

:leaving:

Now, I am not going to ever buy one (maybe a vrod), but this thing is so damn cool looking

Yamaha Warrior

This and a ZX12R (my ultimate bike), are about the same price new.....

I love the cruisers :bash:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
My buddy had a Road Star Warrior, they're badazz, I love 'em. :dthumb:

I sold my 600 and got a Busa. .MUCH more comfortable and you can easily cruise on it for long periods with no problem. .02

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's kinda why I would like a ZX12R, more comfy than a ZX6R or 10r (or any 600 or 1000 true sportsbike).

And that's what I love about my ZZR, looks sporty, but it's a real comfortable bike.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
AKA...whatever makes you happy. As long as its 2 wheels. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750MKE said:
this is the only cruiser i would leave my gixxer for.......
That is a sweet lookin cruiser style bike!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I like some cruisers too.... though I'm not sure I'd trade my CBR for one just yet, but someday maybe. I like the HD V-rod, and briefly rode one when a friend of mine rented it for the weekend. I gotta admit that's a pretty quick bike for a cruiser! He kept up with our two F4i's just fine.

But if I were to get a cruiser, this would probably be the one.... Honda Valkyrie Rune. These pictures don't do it justice... it's a pretty sweet looking bike in person, especially with a few nice cosmetic mods :D

Only bad part is... $28,000 for one of these bad boys! :eek: 1,800cc horizontally opposed 6 cylinder and shaft drive, so it would definitely be a smooth ride with some balls!

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Yeah it's got like nine million HP. Give or take a bunch. Same suspension as on the bike that GXR750 posted up. Must be a Honda thing.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
that is pretty sweet i dont like the light though :skep:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I really like the black tigers with the silver stripes. Guess I should clarify by saying I like the looks, because I've never sat on one though. Eventually I will have to own two bikes... a naked, and a cruiser.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts