·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
id $hit myself im not goin to lie! :2cents: :yikes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Tail braking GONE BAD!

Looked like a bit of tank slapper action in the front wheel or just extremely ruff terrian... can't tell...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Never said it did... but thanks for the statement... many might not know that.

Oh, how wonderfull the feeling of slidin the rear out in mid corner just to have it bite you in the face.... :bonk:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
That was a more believable recovery then that guy on the Isle that went over the handle bars....Self-control...and no puckering...was the key of not going down

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Was that guy wearing a T-Shirt? What was that flapping in the wind?
Yes. When you take your race school, you get a "Provisional Novice" licence. You have to complete two race weekends without incident and have the race director sign off on it ... you then get your full novice licence.

While you're a "provisional" you wear the shirt. It lets other racers know you're brand new, and to cut you a little slack :D

- Roach

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
anyone got a linky to that isle pucker?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
Yes. When you take your race school, you get a "Provisional Novice" licence. You have to complete two race weekends without incident and have the race director sign off on it ... you then get your full novice licence.

While you're a "provisional" you wear the shirt. It lets other racers know you're brand new, and to cut you a little slack :D

- Roach
Yeah what he said.... Twisty loves those t-shirts... that way when he passes a "expert" they KNOW!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gas Man said:
Yeah what he said.... Twisty loves those t-shirts... that way when he passes a "expert" they KNOW!!
I'm afraid there's not much danger of that while running 1:17's at Nelson Ledges. It's not a bad time for someone who's never raced before though.

- Roach

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I can't say anything to that statement Roach... cause I don't know a good time... :sorry:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:

- Roach
Does an agriculture experience count against you? :scratch:
If so, I guess he has to start over again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.