Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~*Christopher J. Palella*~ :redmc:

Last month a close friend of DJ and I lost his son due to the stupidity of a cager. It happened just a few blocks from his home. The driver in the car, a 65 yr old man, made an illegal U-Turn just as Chris was coming down the road. He tried to stop but was unable to and slammed into the car door. He died on impact. He was wearing his helmet and the proper riding gear. Chris had just returned home back in March from being in Afghanistan for over a year. He was so excited to get home and get his motorcycle and jeep. Now because of a careless person he is no longer with us. A friend of his works for a lawyer who has offered to help his family prosecute this man for making this illegal turn and taking their sons life. I would like to send out my thought and prayers to his family. :sob:

Thanks

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Seeing as it was clearly posted as no u-turns, I don't think they will have much problem prosecuting him. As it continues I will let you know the outcome of the case.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
RIP...all to common these days.. :disapp: :disapp:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Prosecuting is all fine and good and deserved but still won't bring him back. That really sucks. RIP to someone who fought for our country and a fellow rider. My condolences to all his friends and family.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Prosecuting is all fine and good and deserved but still won't bring him back. That really sucks. RIP to someone who fought for our country and a fellow rider. My condolences to all his friends and family.
:damn: :iagree:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. :nonod:

Things like this really piss me off b/c this guy will be back out on the road. But, if he had a couple drinks in him, they'd take his license and throw him in jail. :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts