Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think if the fairing were just alittle bit higher, it would look/function alot better

FYI...the one in the middle is a variation of the other 2..single swing arms, etc..

·
Registered
519 Posts
I suppose I'm the loner who likes it. Of course, it'd never be street-able here in the States because the rear lacks required DOT stuff (signals, specifically). But I do like the separated look of the "top" and "bottom" of the bike.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
many of these concept bikes never make it here but they are all over the place in europe..man they get all the good stuff!!

I like it myself..but that front fairing, or lack thereof, just makes it seem alittle pointless..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
many of these concept bikes never make it here but they are all over the place in europe..man they get all the good stuff!!

I like it myself..but that front fairing, or lack thereof, just makes it seem alittle pointless..
I thought a concept bike was one that is being thought of being built?? So if it is in or all over europe then this wouldn't be a concept bike. Right. But when I saw it over a year ago I liked it as well and was looking forward to it hitting the US. Oh well. Still a nice bike. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
concept doesnt mean its ever gonna make it anywhere past an auto/bike show..its just an idea that they look forward to seeing how feasable it would be to produce it.

europe does have alot of bikes/styles etc, that the US will never see for one reason or another.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the last bike that came out with single front suspension, like this, the yamaha gts, didnt last too long..although this is a totally different design...

i like it too...

·
Registered
510 Posts
It's definately radical, I'll give it that ! Honda really hasnt broken the mold so to speak, really, with a cutting edge outrageous design like this in quite a while. Subtle yet significant have been the MO for them in past. This is definately a new direction.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.