·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least not yet anyways..

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
:puke: Nah! When I look at the tailend, it reminds of those goofy helmets that bikers where when they are riding their races. They also look too nekkid.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think if the fairing were just alittle bit higher, it would look/function alot better

FYI...the one in the middle is a variation of the other 2..single swing arms, etc..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm diggin the front suspension...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I saw that last year. Don't they have it in parts of Europe??

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
I'm not even gonna get into way this bike was so important for honda. Lets put it this way. That bike and the RCV11 have tons in common. Read some UK mags and you will learn the truth my sons. It is way more that just a concept bike. :dthumb:

·
Registered
519 Posts
I suppose I'm the loner who likes it. Of course, it'd never be street-able here in the States because the rear lacks required DOT stuff (signals, specifically). But I do like the separated look of the "top" and "bottom" of the bike.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
many of these concept bikes never make it here but they are all over the place in europe..man they get all the good stuff!!

I like it myself..but that front fairing, or lack thereof, just makes it seem alittle pointless..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
I like it aswell
I said I liked it way long ago...I'm interested in the front susp....

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
many of these concept bikes never make it here but they are all over the place in europe..man they get all the good stuff!!

I like it myself..but that front fairing, or lack thereof, just makes it seem alittle pointless..
I thought a concept bike was one that is being thought of being built?? So if it is in or all over europe then this wouldn't be a concept bike. Right. But when I saw it over a year ago I liked it as well and was looking forward to it hitting the US. Oh well. Still a nice bike. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
concept doesnt mean its ever gonna make it anywhere past an auto/bike show..its just an idea that they look forward to seeing how feasable it would be to produce it.

europe does have alot of bikes/styles etc, that the US will never see for one reason or another.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
OH...I see. I still think they need to bring it over to the US so we can try it out. I know I would ride it. :thumbs:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Gas Man said:
I said I liked it way long ago...I'm interested in the front susp....

Me too!! I want to see how it is put together with a single mount. I would need more fairing to cover my fat a$$, but I would buy one if I didn't have to mortgage the house

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the last bike that came out with single front suspension, like this, the yamaha gts, didnt last too long..although this is a totally different design...

i like it too...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It is a awesome looking bike! I'd sport one!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
It's definately radical, I'll give it that ! Honda really hasnt broken the mold so to speak, really, with a cutting edge outrageous design like this in quite a while. Subtle yet significant have been the MO for them in past. This is definately a new direction.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts