Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No this isn't another Newbe thread...well I guess kinda it is. Just a proud uncle posting some pics. Meet my new niece, Sarah Li Ye Burgener. My brother's family and my wife will be traveling to China to pick her up in a couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
That's awesome! :here: :here: :here:

I've heard of a lot of people here in LA that travel to China to adopt, what a great idea. One of them told me that little girls aren't wanted there or something because they can't carry the family name. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is one of the many reasons. There is also so pretty hefty fines, up to a year's salary, to have multiple children.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumblebee said:
What a little sweetie...good thing she doesn't look like you!!! :yikes:
Thanks, I'm glad also haha. My 4-yr niece, soon to be Sarah's big sister, called to let us know they got the photo's it went something like, "We got Sarah's picture's, and Aunt Leigh (my wife), she looks JUST like me" in a very serious tone. We laughed are fannies off on that one. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
What a little sweetheart!!!!! She is beautiful! Congrats on being an uncle again and to your family for adopting to her. :hug:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Congrats! Adoption is a great thing. And thos little Asian babies are generally SMART ones! :dthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts