Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
Was that supposed to be like the "Wonder twins power activate!" little hand thing there?

"Form: squid!"

Hey, he's pretty good :)

:rofl: oh my god the wonder twins! :lol:

i'd definately say he's got alittle less tread on the bottom of those nike's :skep:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Dude I've been thinkin of all the old ass cartoons since I posted that yesterday.... New ones don't have anything on the ones from when I was growing up! Well, except for Simpsons, King of the Hill and Futurama...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
Dude I've been thinkin of all the old ass cartoons since I posted that yesterday.... New ones don't have anything on the ones from when I was growing up! Well, except for Simpsons, King of the Hill and Futurama...

Oh i know, I can still see myself as a kid watching all those great saturday morning cartoons..all memories..

if that dude in the video keeps stuntin like a squid, he aint gonna be around to watch his kids watch cartoons either! :skep:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I wish there was a way to save that video, rather than just having a link to it. What a moron!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Captain Morgan said:
I wish there was a way to save that video, rather than just having a link to it. What a moron!

right click on the link, select save target as.. :thumbs:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Captain Morgan said:

You are so right what a goober. Here is your stupid sign :withstupi
Wasn't sure what a squid was but if you say he is a squid it must be in the dictionary as ............ :screwy: Dork Doing Dangerous De-feats that will leave you DEAD. :bash: Can we say goober :jd:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
right click on the link, select save target as.. :thumbs:
That just allows you to save the website that the video is posted on. I want to save the video itself so that I have it when the site is taken down at some point in the future. ;) Also, I have a highspeed connection, so I save videos and put them on a CD for my internet-connection-challenged brother.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Captain Morgan said:
That just allows you to save the website that the video is posted on. I want to save the video itself so that I have it when the site is taken down at some point in the future. ;) Also, I have a highspeed connection, so I save videos and put them on a CD for my internet-connection-challenged brother.
that way has worked for me every other time..i save alot of videos off various sites, like that, for example, that one about the 220 mph turbo busa ? that one has been on my comp for about 6 months now, never had a problem with it, even copied it to a cd when i reformatted..still worked...

hhmmmmm

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
that way has worked for me every other time..i save alot of videos off various sites, like that, for example, that one about the 220 mph turbo busa ? that one has been on my comp for about 6 months now, never had a problem with it, even copied it to a cd when i reformatted..still worked...

hhmmmmm
yeah, usually when a vid is on a site like that, I can just right click, save as. But for some reason, it's not working for me this time. It just wants to save the web page that the vid is on, not the vid itself. Oh well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.