Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been a couple, but they were so overly dramatized and suffered a horrific plot. Personally, I think we have yet to see a "Day of Thunder" for the MC crowd.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Not a movie...well I guess it still is, it's a documentary. It's called FASTER. It's about the 2001 or 2002 (can't remember now) MOTOGP season. It's awesome. As for actual movies nothing and since you brought up Days of Thunder, that movie was God awful. The racing scenes were a load of BS

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
torque sucked..way way too unreal, even for me!

but personally, I liked biker boyz... I wanna see Faster too!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Can we get Faster at the local Blockbusters or something??? Never heard of it. Maybe I have but its not ringing a bell.

Now seeing a movie with Twisty in it will be ok since I hear he is a beast on the bike doing 189mph vs a busa. :dthumb: Way to go twisty.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Oh ok. I have seen that trailer on it before. It was on here already a while back. LOL I want to see the whole movie now. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
does everybody really hate biker boyz that much?? i mean, i watch it all the time... have heard many a rider say it sucked..from a press standpoint, to just bad plot, etc..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
does everybody really hate biker boyz that much?? i mean, i watch it all the time... have heard many a rider say it sucked..from a press standpoint, to just bad plot, etc..
I own two copies. I like the movie, Austin likes the movie, Carrie likes the movie.... we are just movie liking freaks. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I liked Biker Boyz if you don't pay too close attention but if you do, you can see many problems!!

Like racing on the dirt road and stopping from 200 in like 40 feet. Not to mention when they look at each other and then add more throttle...

:wtf: you wouldn't be at half throttle for God's sake!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
twisty said:
WOS is going to make their on movie this year. It will be sweet. :skep:

so whatcha gonna call it. WOS Boyz !! :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Nomad Bikers

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I know what you mean Gas Man about the mis-takes in the movie. I can normally catch a few in every movie I see. Another one in Biker Boyz if that after Kidd crashes and Smoke is talking to him at the track at night, there is a man in the back ground sweeping with a broom and not even touching the ground. The broom is like 6+inches off the ground. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
maybe thats why i enjoy movies so much, i just take them at face value...

if u listen to siskal and whatshisname, hell, u'd never go to a theater again, since according to them, just about every movie sux to some degree.

the good thing about biker boyz, is that it actually conveys a real way of life, a cult following in the sportbike world...

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Just make sure someone takes a vid.camera to the Deal's Gap trip and make your own movie. Get the evening festivities and the awesome riding on tape for those who aren't going

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I am looking forward to that as well. Then we can sell it on Ebay and make millions. LOL We can hope right. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
As Twisty said...after this years WOS GAP trip we will be able to make our own movie!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
we need to make a TWF movie too!! another first for us! we just gotta find somebody sober enough during the nite life to capture it on video for blackmale later.. :lol:

no, the good ole camera phone just wont do it this time..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.