Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your positive input. You must still be a bit sour after the squid on the powerwheels beat your 650. Damn 3rd graders.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Just remember MLB, when you post something up here you are gonna what you ask for...opinions..... to each his own, no need to get upset over it and start to insult.

I think it looks nice. Looks like you put alot of work into it.

eta: :welcome: Nice to have ya here!!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Just remember MLB, when you post something up here you are gonna what you ask for...opinions..... to each his own, no need to get upset over it and start to insult.

I think it looks nice. Looks like you put alot of work into it.

:iagree: :welcome:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome MotoLean Busa. It does look like you put some time into it. i do like the arm rest. However...from the rear view...it does look like something Batman would ride.

Reactions: Need4Speed

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I apologize. Thanks Carrie for the intelligent reason behind your post. I just get a bit trigger happy when people make comments without too much thought or explanation behind their statements.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave,

I agree. I get the Batman comment all the time. I have actually sent photos to Warner Bros. already. It started out as a vision and the next thing I new I was riding the bike wearing a cape!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Are they only used on the left sift of the tank? I only see them on that side in the pics.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
MotoLean Busa said:
I apologize. Thanks Carrie for the intelligent reason behind your post. I just get a bit trigger happy when people make comments without too much thought or explanation behind their statements.
meeeh...no prob... I am guilty of doing it too! :wink:

Now... I am still trying to figure out how I would sit on something like that being that I am only 5'1 :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The great majority of riders use the MotoLean only on the left side of the tank to rest their left forearm on. Therefore the rider can keep their right hand on the throttle to maintain their speed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
meeeh...no prob... I am guilty of doing it too! :wink:

Now... I am still trying to figure out how I would sit on something like that being that I am only 5'1 :lol:

Carrie,

I am only 5'5 and I can get both feet flat on the ground. The bike has a 12 inch stretch on it and has been dropped about 4 inches. You would probably fit perfect!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
MotoLean Busa said:
Carrie,

I am only 5'5 and I can get both feet flat on the ground. The bike has a 12 inch stretch on it and has been dropped about 4 inches. You would probably fit perfect!

Niiiice! :cheers: Of course with My boots on I am about up to 5'4 LOL

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
How long has your company been around?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I launched the company about 3 months or so. Began just by hitting up a bunch of the local shops. Now that the bike is complete, I have been trying to set up as a vendor at as many shows as possible. Ebay has been very kind to us as well. Hoping to be published in the new products section of various nationwide mags in the near months.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
MotoLean Busa said:
Thanks for your positive input. You must still be a bit sour after the squid on the powerwheels beat your 650. Damn 3rd graders.

lmao.....nice comeback....a little harsh, but still funny.

Although, SV, I'm with you and I am sorry to say I don't like the look. Might be good for a batman movie though.

I will say it looks like you put a lot of time and labor into it. :dthumb:

Oh and before I forget Motolean :welcome:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I have read the posts over and over and I didn't jump the trigger to argue back, it does look like a lot of effort was put into the bike, i just simply said i don't like it :chill: . it looks like a few others agree with me, and if you knew it looked like a batmocycle why did you get so pissed off. oh and by the way :welcome: :twfrox:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I like it even though it is a busa.. Not extremely fond of the look of the bike but I like the functionality aspect of the back hard bags (i think they are for storage?) and that motolean thing looks cool.. Is there a website or something? It would be a great touring bike for long rides, etc. Now build up a Yamaha and donate it as a tax write off to Mudpuppy..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts