Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After viewing Matt's (need4speed750) naked Kat as he did his mesh job. I was thinking, that isn't so bad! I know I've had my 9R alot more naked than that. Not to mention some other bikes that have hit one of my garages over my riding/wrenching on bikes career. Here's a few pics. :dthumb:

The one with my 9R (look for the orange front fender), is when I was doing a blinker mod for my flush mounts and some maintance at my parents house. Where I use to do my work when living at a apt, damn that dirty garage! :bash:

The other is of a un-named bike that came apart in my garage some long time ago. And yes that was a complete bike before I got to it! :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Damn Chris, thats one clean looking ride...always the mark of true rider who keeps his bike in top condition! :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need4Speed750 said:
Damn Chris, thats one clean looking ride...always the mark of true rider who keeps his bike in top condition! :thumbs:
Yeah, I cleaned the crapola out of that bike...so good that all the rest of the parts fell off.....

O, wait, do you mean my bike pic...damn what was I thinking! :screwy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
O, wait, do you mean my bike pic...damn what was I thinking! :screwy:
:leaving:

:lol:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
I've got a bunch of pics of my SV in pieces, it's barely recognizable. I took all the bodywork off, had my forks redone, new tires and somthing else.

I don't have them on this PC, but I DID have them in the gallery before the "incident". :( I'll have to repost.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
double2000r6 said:
I am just glad the bike was naked and not you Gas.. lol..
I'm with ya on this MP!! :withstupi

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BOUNCE!!

What about you guys? Post up some pics of your bike in it's most small amount of assembly you've ever had it in... I'll post up some more when I get home...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts