Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching the Steelers highlights again, at around 10:30 or so, I decided to go out for a ride, its about 50 degrees outside or so, but Im in the country more, so out here, its a good 10 degrees cooler than in the city and wind chill is pretty beastly when ur out in the open country doing a decent speed. Too cold to ride you say?, well being october, you gotta get as much riding in as you can before that dreaded time of the year comes for us northerners.

It's amazing the reactions you get when u pull up on a motorcycle, beside a couple kids in a fast n furious wannabe. they were sitting there at the Hess station where I stop for smokes on a regular basis. they were like, "nice bike", I said thanks, and complimented them on their car..which i'll give them props for, it was a pretty sweet eclipse. He just couldnt leave it at that though, he had to start in, on how he smokes bikes all the time in town, and loves it. I just simply shook my head and said, then you're not racing anybody who knows how to ride! he's like, so you wanna run ? I just shook my head and said, I dont feel like making you look like an ass infront of ur girl tonite, squid! winked at him, started up the bike, and road off.

I could have smoked him, no problem, I knew it..but sometimes it's just more fun to leave him thinkin about what could happen the next time he decides to get it on with a bike who just might have a rider who's got a skill or 2. Gee, I hope he finds me the next time Im in town.. :rolleyes:

*besides, it was cold out tonite* :lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I just simply shook my head and said, then you're not racing anybody who knows how to ride! he's like, so you wanna run ? I just shook my head and said, I dont feel like making you look like an ass infront of ur girl tonite, squid! winked at him, started up the bike, and road off.
I picture clint eastwood for some reason :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Matt, I'm disappointed. You should have dusted that punk!! :disapp:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gas Man said:
Matt, I'm disappointed. You should have dusted that punk!! :disapp:

yeah, i was thinkin about it on the way home..I was like, I never back down for a challenge, I should have smoked his arse!! but it was kinda fun to know that I coulda smoked him, but didnt. I took the high road for once, not sure if I'll take it again though. :rolleyes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ya, it's just sad. Kinda like finally breaking the wild animal at the zoo. Just sad to see the beast give up...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gas Man said:
Ya, it's just sad. Kinda like finally breaking the wild animal at the zoo. Just sad to see the beast give up...

thats what I get for trying to be mature for once!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! Im searchin him out this weekend!! i'll find his arse!! :redmc:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's the idea there soldier!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gas Man said:
That's the idea there soldier!
u know, its funny, I got home, and told crunchiejd about it, she was like, why didnt you SMOKE HIS ARSE!! I was like, I know I know what was I thinking.. :bash: I havent been squid-like for awhile, would have been nice to get it outta my system again.!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Matt. First off you should be slap for not doing it. Second, were you feeling a bit squid like due to the thought in the back of your head that he might have beaten you? Third, never think again. Just Do It. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Matt. First off you should be slap for not doing it. Second, were you feeling a bit squid like due to the thought in the back of your head that he might have beaten you? Third, never think again. Just Do It. :D

There's no doubt in my mind, I can beat him..no problem whatsoever, so perish the thought grasshopper!! and yes, I should be slapped for not smokin his a$$..but you know, sometimes its nice to try something different. and I highly doubt he's raced alot of bikes and won anyways...just a dumb punk kid thinking he's all that with daddy's money.. :bash:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
When he said that to me my only questions would be - is that your car? is it paid off? does it have a clean title? would you care to run for titles? lol..

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sometimes it's enough to just know that you're faster AND smarter than the other guy. I've been challenged a couple of times while in my car and I will usually get on it but then back off pretty quick. I don't consider myself a wimp, but there si a time and a place and usually these bozos want to go at in stop and go traffic downtown. Not sure about their situation, but I definitely don't need any exhibitionist tickets. Anyways... while it's cool to smoke 'em, it's also cool to just know you can smoke 'em.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Becca_007 said:
Sometimes it's enough to just know that you're faster AND smarter than the other guy. I've been challenged a couple of times while in my car and I will usually get on it but then back off pretty quick. I don't consider myself a wimp, but there si a time and a place and usually these bozos want to go at in stop and go traffic downtown. Not sure about their situation, but I definitely don't need any exhibitionist tickets. Anyways... while it's cool to smoke 'em, it's also cool to just know you can smoke 'em.
No offense Becca but you're a girl and you just most likely wouldn't understand the guy attitude to show up/off. I'm not saying it's a bad thing that you may not get it, it's just a thing...

Matt needed to put out, like he wanted his prom date to in HS. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gas Man said:
No offense Becca but you're a girl and you just most likely wouldn't understand the guy attitude to show up/off. I'm not saying it's a bad thing that you may not get it, it's just a thing...

Matt needed to put out, like he wanted his prom date to in HS. :lol:

hey, chicks always put out for me!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
CJD!!!!! Do you want to cue in here?!?!?!??

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gas Man said:
CJD!!!!! Do you want to cue in here?!?!?!??
god I hope she doesnt log on while Im at work :eek: :D

u know Im jokin babe!! yeah yeah i know :smash: :smash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
god I hope she doesnt log on while Im at work :eek: :D

u know Im jokin babe!! yeah yeah i know :smash: :smash:

I think its going to be more like a beating like this

:cursin: :bash: :bash: :bthorse:

Finished with a little

:sw: :chair: